100% False Allegations Made Against Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale – The Truth About An Orchestrated Campaign To Stop Sikhi Parchaar

These false allegations against Parcharaks are done to create disunity. Look how it is working on us.

The typical situation of a 'sevadaar' who turned against the Baba is becoming normal. There is always 1 who gets tempted by Maya or maybe feels he wasn't given the respect or position he deserved within that jatha. Maybe feels he has to do the lowly tasks (surely any seva is seva?) but this guy feels he should have been doing something else. Maybe wants to be called the Baba himself (thats happend a few times). Or he falls out with the other Singhs and decideds to go and make allegations even if they are lies, but it doesn't matter as to him lying is ok as he feels hard done by.

It has always worked on us. Traitors have many shapes and forms.

To Dal Khalsa UK, I always thought you were a bunch of *edit* and never took notice of you guys but ''PEDHO BABA AND HIS BAND HOMO AND KIDIFIDLERS.CHILD SACRIFICE AND FEMALE FETACIDE.THIS IS SANT SAMAJ '' you have taken it to an all time low.

sorry i meant two banis .........amrit sanchars with two banis but thats all we know besides that its happening in slough.....^^^ poster above dki is one of the biggest jokes ...funny how they only putting sukhwinder sios side...as if they like to stay biased etc..........dki should be ignored completly

These false allegations against Parcharaks are done to create disunity. Look how it is working on us.

The typical situation of a 'sevadaar' who turned against the Baba is becoming normal. There is always 1 who gets tempted by Maya or maybe feels he wasn't given the respect or position he deserved within that jatha. Maybe feels he has to do the lowly tasks (surely any seva is seva?) but this guy feels he should have been doing something else. Maybe wants to be called the Baba himself (thats happend a few times). Or he falls out with the other Singhs and decideds to go and make allegations even if they are lies, but it doesn't matter as to him lying is ok as he feels hard done by.

It has always worked on us. Traitors have many shapes and forms.

True, but in the case of Sikhiwinder Singh, he was cought getting too close to a bibi. Dandrianwala had him taken out of his Jatha because of this. You are right, it has become very popular to do anti Baba parchar which I feel is not pregressing the Panth in any way. If a few Babas like Pehova or Chicagowala are luchaas these Kala Afghanis like to paint the entire Sant community with the came brush. But what the Kala Afghanis forget is their own leaders are very luchaa as well. Their Guru, Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana himself did shedkhaani with a woman inside a Gurdwara when he worked as a Granthi. Darshan Lal himself made his wife run away from home before he married her, then we have Dilgeer who started his literary career by writing romantic novals. These Kala Afghanis are in no position to point fingers at anyone.

Allegations against baba mann singh are all bull...we've been through this countless times..one or two people large it up on sikhsangat or facebook.. Then i tell them to pm me and il show you the proof that the guy who made it all up is a fraud ...then they say sorry and back off....its a classic case of the sevadar gettin caught with his pants down and then blaming the sant to save face and make a bit of money!

PM me if u wanna see video proof of the digusting acts of sahib singh who made up all of the allegations