Christian Minister Becomes An Amritdhari Gursikh

The Singh on Nihal's show you've mentioned is Navreet Singh and the Gurdwara is called Guru Hargobind Sahib Gurdwara in Coventry

r u sure khalsa ji? Wow!! if it is genuinely bhai navreet singh, because, i only just referred 2 him just a couple of pages back on tis very thread, quite a coincedence. What he and his saathis have done is so admirable its out of this world.

thank u

here in bc , we have katha in english on sundays fo 30 min , it talks about questins and answers and translates gurbai meanings , and we also have another katha once aweek at an academy , its in english an its very good , i alwas want to go hear it , it makes you understand so much , very good and its punjabi and english mix

Amazing video :) does anyone have bhai sahibs contact? It would be great if bhai sahib could be invited to the kids camps coming up this year as camp season is fast approaching. Please pm me or reply here if you do. Or if anyone has any other inspiring singh/singhnees contacts who would/could be approached to attend kids camps this year. :)