Has Anyone Heard Of This...

I seem to remember once hearing from someone, that either Guru Ji or a great Mahapurash said that those who fought against Sikhs in battles and were killed in those battles, would be reborn in to Sikh homes, but they would have their old horrible traits, even enemity towards other Sikhs.

I don't know how factually correct this is, but I sure can think of some 'Sikhs' today full of nothing but venom who I could imagine being these souls! I truly fail to understand the hatred some people have for other Gursikhs, this is possibly something that could serve as an explanation (for some at least)?

Anyone heard anything like this?

i have heard that during one of the many gruelling battles Guru Gobind Singh was involved in, a sikh asked Guru Ji, wat will happen 2 these evil persons (Mughal Soldier setc) whom we are fighting (some of whom were not evil, but majboor/helpless 2 pay the bills, and r told wat to do). Guru Gobind Singh, if i remember correctly, he said, that every dushman soldier that i kill with my arrow/my khalsa kills, will take birth in a sikh parivaar, in their next life.

This i presume is because to save their souls of the previous actions.

if i told the story wrong i do apologise.

yeah sounds similar but does anybody know about the thing about carrying on old traits and hatred? i think it was something like even though born into sikh families they would be saRhing (burning/in turmoil) inside.

Many of us are "burning / in turmoil" on various occasions during our lives. I'd hate to think it was because I was a Mughal in a previous life. I bloody hope not. :blink2:

I seem to remember once hearing from someone, that either Guru Ji or a great Mahapurash said that those who fought against Sikhs in battles and were killed in those battles, would be reborn in to Sikh homes, but they would have their old horrible traits, even enemity towards other Sikhs.

I don't know how factually correct this is, but I sure can think of some 'Sikhs' today full of nothing but venom who I could imagine being these souls! I truly fail to understand the hatred some people have for other Gursikhs, this is possibly something that could serve as an explanation (for some at least)?

Anyone heard anything like this?

If that's the case, then we can confidently assume that all missionaries and kala afghanis were Mughals because in today's reality the missionaries/kala afghanis are the biggest enemies of the Sikh Panth.

paaji, wats wrong with missionaries? Sikhs have always been missionaries, please explain which specific missionaries ur reffering to.

Sikh missionary college, ludhiana, Punjab and few other branches.. Search forum about them.. They are the biggest trouble maker in our kaum since 90's.

If anyone meet them, please ask... why they don't put khanda on their nishaan sahib on top of their colleges.