Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee On Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Jee

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Bhindranwale on

Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee

http://gurmatbodh.bl...indranwale.html

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee had a lot of love for any Gurmukh Pyara that kept Rehat and did a lot of Naam Abhiaas. In Sant Jee's writings and Katha many times you can hear Sant Jee referring to himself as the dust at the feet of those Gurmukhs that keep Rehat and are Guru-Valey.

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।

In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।

Bhai Randhir Singh went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।

Sant Randhir Singh is a Naam Abhiaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।

For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarblohi Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

2brahmgianis.j[.png

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee's student, Bhagat Jaswant Singh Jee (Bhagat Jee) has written beautifully about Bhai Sahib: He calls Bhai Sahib:

ਪਰਮਪੂਜਨੀਕ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਰਸੀਏ ਮਹਾਨ ਕੀਰਤਨੀਏ ਪੂਰਨ ਮਹਾਂਪੁਰਖ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ

Worthy of great respect and honour, Bhai Sahib the one that gets great sweetness from Gurbani, The Great Keertani, Complete Mahapurkh Bhai Randhir Singh Sahib Jee.

The love Bhagat Jee has for Bhai Sahib is clear here. Here is a story Bhagat Jee wrote in his book, in a section where he condemns the eating of meat.

ਪਰਮਪੂਜਨੀਕ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਮਹਾਂਪੁਰਸ਼ਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਇੱਕ

ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ ਤੁਰਿਆ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ, ਜੋ ਮਾਸ ਦਾ ਤਿਆਗ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਮੰਨਦਾ, ਇੱਕ ਬੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਨੱਕ ਦੀ ਮੈਲ਼

ਸੁੱਟੀ, ਮੁਰਗੀ ਨੇ ਖਾ ਲਈ, ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ, “ਕਿਉਂ ਭਾਈ ਮਾਸ ਖਾਣਾ ਹੈ?ਇਸ ਨੇ

ਕੰਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਹੱਥ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਕਿਹਾ, “ਨਹੀਂ ਜੀ। ” ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੇ, ਤਤ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਨਿਰਣਯ,

ਮਾਸ ਦੇ ਤਿਆਗ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੋਥੀ ਛਾਪੀ ਹੈ।

The Puratan Singhs did not let a few small differences get in between their love for each other. We should learn from the lessons the older Singhs have taught us.

But some foolish say Sant ji was pooran brahmgyani but then go against his writings. Calling someone brhamgyani then going against their views, bachans is mere words in the ends. Even though bhai sahib hasn't specifically praised Sant Gurbachan Singh in his wiritings akj singhs still show respect to Sant ji, because gursikhs know its unwise to show disrespect to any highly kmayee wala gursikh of any jatha.

Sant ji was very strong in his veiws on things like rag mala but still chose to praise bhai sahib so highly!? This shows Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was truly someone really special with alot of kmayee and of very very high avastha. There are many things mentioned and described in detail in bhai sahib's books which can't be found anywhere else.

this has nothing to do with taksal or akj. its the pyar and mutual respect between two kamai valeh singhs.

if we bring jathebandia into then alot can be said the other way around aswell. a gursikh dsnt do nindiya, ragardless of the so called jatha he belongs to.

alot can be said about bhai sahibs writings and the current views of the jatha. likewise that of sant gurbachan singh jis katha writings and the current state of vidiathis.

The only difference between now and then between SIKHS was PYAR and UTMOST respect no matter what the individual views were certain bania or translations of SGGS - why you may ask??????

Becuse they understood clearly that NONE AND I MEAN NOONE CAN CLAIM TO BE CORRECT APART FROM GURU SAHIB HIMSELF OR GOD HIMSELF

"BHULAN ANDAR SABH KO ABHUL GURU KARTAR" - SGGS

Generally speaking, pyar between gurmukhs always be there..in past/present and always will be future.. as love is everything in sikhi and its love what define sant bhramgyanis, the real problem is when same pyaar gets covered or over shadow with over zealous chelas(there are everywhere like flies/mosquitos) on both sides- take their own mahapursh bachans out of context, twist their words, blow mahapursh bachans out of propatation, some times assert pre conceived notions representing mahapursh- some do it genuienly /unintentional(due to lack of avastha to understand mahapursh) / some intentional due to prove their own agenda.

Jaigaso(student) should refrain from represent mahapursh bachans or their anubhav bachans on their own, with their small bibek buddhi due to difference in avastha....that should be left to only advance/utam jagiaso (students) of mahapush and trust me there aren't many due to fine and sublime sikh marg.

This applies to every jatha or samparda in the panth not just akj and taksal, as i said earlier over zealous chelas are everywhere and in every samparda..its wide spread problem.

This is true.

Very few these days understand that Panth comes first and Jatha after.

Many like to blame another Jatha/Sant for the problems of the Panth. As if their own is perfect/faultless. We need to have love for one another and realise that we are part of the same Panth. Because someone has different views from you does not make them wrong, or a bad Sikh.

Gursikhs will have and show love to everyone, but many of us are constantly looking to bring others down due to our own budhi.

The current situation (lack of love and respect between akj, taksal (and perhaps other samperdava) is mainly due to the Indian State machinary (government, intelligence) policy of divide and rule (which they learnt from the British). After Independance, the Indian State slowly weakened the Akali Dal as a panthic power base of the Sikhs. Then they wanted to weaken the influence of Gursikhs mainly in akj and Bhindranwala Jatha who were doing Sikhi parchar and amrit sanchars. They did this intially by "killing" off the active members during the militancy years of the 1980's and 90's. After 1984, the state started to exploit the differences (e.g. raagmala, keski, etc) to divide and weaken the Sikhs further. Before 1984, the sikhs (not just only the mahapurks) had mutual respect for each other and always celebrated the common values, rather than look at the differences. If the state machinary fully acomplish this policy, they will use this policy to further divide the other samperdava and other jathebandia with the goal of destroying the panth as an active and seperate community.

This seems to be a response from an over zelous mod whos had a bad day, or a typical anti akj response.

Either I didn't learn the rules of English language correctly, or English isn't your first language. I think I should clear this up for you and the online members, so don't think I'm trying to take the mick. If someone is rightly upset at the actions of a few in the akj and call them some foolish akj people, that is not an attack on akj, just complaining about a few whos actions are against gurmat but decide to call themselves "akj". Same way saying nowadays there are some foolish "people" in taksaal, when these few have done serious ninda of bhai sahib, that is calling those people foolish not "taksaal" foolish. I'm sure you've heard people say "some foolish sikhs", this isn't an attack on sikhi is it? It seems you need to defend a certain panthic group rather sikhi itself! I'm not trying to give you an English lesson here, but am trying to clear what I was saying.

I also mentioned a few taksaalis have made facebook pages in the past insulting akj and bhai sahib, and also praising Sant Gurbachan Singh in the same page (this is how we know someone who thinks of themselves as taksali created these pages). What was the need to delete that line?

We all know there have been insulting comments against akj and bhaisahib on this forum, and they don't get any warnings, just a over delayed topic closure. Whereas I was stating truth (even though it may hurt) and you feel the need to abuse your mod powers against me. I've made it clear above that I have not spoken bad against any panthic jathebandi, you obviously greatly misunderstood the way I said it.

I don't know if you're aware of this problem, but some youngsters in recent past who call themselves taksali have been noted making very bad anti akj remarks (real life and online). As a gursikh how can we try and hide this truth, and not stand with the truth? If you detected a strong tone in my post then you're right, and I have every right to. If anyone else's sant is slandered then its world war 3, in akj we are alot more tolerant against slander of bhai sahib. We live in democratic countries, not arab countries, so there should be a level of democracy and free speech on this forum. Yes if somone makes false allegations of slanders a panthic jatha, stop them by all means (but I've clearly showed above you really did misunderstood my language). We have every right to complain if there is a problem in the panth, as a gursikh you should undertand this. Not once have I slandered a panthic gursikhs or panthic organisation.

I hope you are moral enough to understand my post and reply to this to make your stand clear and clear any confusion. What was reason for your rude outburst? Was it a simple case of misunderstanding me?

Very dissapointed...but thanks for your time.

I can tell with my hand on my heart if you ask any of these goons who do nindyia how much material they have read of Bhai Gurbachan Singh Jee and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee the answer without a shadow of a doubt will be NIL. NIL BY HEAD OR EYES - THefreo leads to ILL talk just hear say and that is my final post here.

I would love to know the poeple who are on this topic to mention how much material have they read on the two personalities - mine is minimal about 2 books on each one.