Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee On Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Jee

akhandeurope is obviously not actually akj but a troublemaker wanting to give the wrong impression of sangat associated with akhand keertani jatha. Way to ruin the topic. The original post speaks for itself.

ਤੂੰ ਵਲਵੰਚ ਲੂਕਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਸਭ ਜਾਣੈ ਜਾਣੀ ਰਾਮ

Ŧūʼn valvancẖ lūk karahi sabẖ jāṇai jāṇī rām.

You are practicing deception secretly, but the Lord, the Knower, knows all

ਲੇਖਾ ਧਰਮ ਭਇਆ ਤਿਲ ਪੀੜੇ ਘਾਣੀ ਰਾਮ

Lekẖā ḏẖaram bẖa▫i▫ā ṯil pīṛe gẖāṇī rām

When the Righteous Judge of Dharma reads your account, you shall be squeezed like a sesame seed in the oil-press

ਕਿਰਤ ਕਮਾਣੇ ਦੁਖ ਸਹੁ ਪਰਾਣੀ ਅਨਿਕ ਜੋਨਿ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਇਆ ॥

Kiraṯ kamāṇe ḏukẖ saho parāṇī anik jon bẖarmā▫i▫ā.

For the actions you committed, you shall suffer the penalty; you shall be consigned to countless reincarnations

He is trying to say someone from damdami taksal made a page againt Bhai Randhir Singh because of praise of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji - somehow I dont think anyone would make it that obvious. I wouldnt be surprised if the guy behind the akhandeurope account is the guy who made the anti akj page and hes (or whoever did make the page) is trying to make it look like someone from the taksal made it to create hatred between akj and taksal. Not gonna work you sad loser! LOL

This seems to be a response from an over zelous mod whos had a bad day, or a typical anti akj response.

Either I didn't learn the rules of English language correctly, or English isn't your first language. I think I should clear this up for you and the online members, so don't think I'm trying to take the mick. If someone is rightly upset at the actions of a few in the akj and call them some foolish akj people, that is not an attack on akj, just complaining about a few whos actions are against gurmat but decide to call themselves "akj". Same way saying nowadays there are some foolish "people" in taksaal, when these few have done serious ninda of bhai sahib, that is calling those people foolish not "taksaal" foolish. I'm sure you've heard people say "some foolish sikhs", this isn't an attack on sikhi is it? It seems you need to defend a certain panthic group rather sikhi itself! I'm not trying to give you an English lesson here, but am trying to clear what I was saying.

I also mentioned a few taksaalis have made facebook pages in the past insulting akj and bhai sahib, and also praising Sant Gurbachan Singh in the same page (this is how we know someone who thinks of themselves as taksali created these pages). What was the need to delete that line?

We all know there have been insulting comments against akj and bhaisahib on this forum, and they don't get any warnings, just a over delayed topic closure. Whereas I was stating truth (even though it may hurt) and you feel the need to abuse your mod powers against me. I've made it clear above that I have not spoken bad against any panthic jathebandi, you obviously greatly misunderstood the way I said it.

I don't know if you're aware of this problem, but some youngsters in recent past who call themselves taksali have been noted making very bad anti akj remarks (real life and online). As a gursikh how can we try and hide this truth, and not stand with the truth? If you detected a strong tone in my post then you're right, and I have every right to. If anyone else's sant is slandered then its world war 3, in akj we are alot more tolerant against slander of bhai sahib. We live in democratic countries, not arab countries, so there should be a level of democracy and free speech on this forum. Yes if somone makes false allegations of slanders a panthic jatha, stop them by all means (but I've clearly showed above you really did misunderstood my language). We have every right to complain if there is a problem in the panth, as a gursikh you should undertand this. Not once have I slandered a panthic gursikhs or panthic organisation.

I hope you are moral enough to understand my post and reply to this to make your stand clear and clear any confusion. What was reason for your rude outburst? Was it a simple case of misunderstanding me?

Very dissapointed...but thanks for your time.

Your post was a direct attack on Taksal. You used words in your post that I don't want to repeat on here. And just for your info, I did not have a bad day, and I don't classify myself as anyone belonging to a particular Jathebandi. You are fairly new to this forum, and we've been banning people who insult AKJ and/or Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji long before you came on here. If you didn't see that happen, no one is to blame. Moreover, if at some point a post did pass away unnoticed, then its upto other members to report such posts. The Admins and Mods are living human beings who have a life outside of Sikhsangat.com and are not programmed machines to run filters on this board 24/7 and read every word of every post in every thread. We get 1000s of messages in less than a day and have a handful of people to manage all of it. You obviously don't know, but those who are doing seva as Admins and Mods do NOT belong to just one particular Jathebandi. We don't attach labels to ourselves and would just want to be known as Sikhs, plain and simple. Those who have been on this site for a long time know very well how sternly we clamp down upon anyone who insults ANY Panthic Jathebandi or ANY Panthic GurSikh. I myself have seen that horrible page on Facebook you are talking about, and I haven't seen anything that disgusting ever. I am pretty sure I can understand English legibly enough, although you seem to be an authority on it, well good for you! Bottom line is, we cannot make everyone happy. We try our best to keep things under control over here. However, based on past experience, I know for a fact that your post was going to take things to the next level. In a day or two you could be getting private messages insulting you, or some would post on here making fun of you in a way that you would report every single post made. And then again who would be blamed for it, yes, ofcourse us, the Admins/Mods. So you see, either ways we are bound to get blamed. But thats alright. We are not living in a perfect world now, are we?

Once again, I repeat. We will NOT tolerate the LEAST bit of insult, direct or indirect, minor or major, to ANY Panthic Jathebandi, to ANY Panthic GurSikh...any day. Those who are alright with this can continue to post. Others, good bye, we wish you well and hope Guru Sahib keeps you in Chardi Kala!

I can tell with my hand on my heart if you ask any of these goons who do nindyia how much material they have read of Bhai Gurbachan Singh Jee and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee the answer without a shadow of a doubt will be NIL. NIL BY HEAD OR EYES - THefreo leads to ILL talk just hear say and that is my final post here.

I would love to know the poeple who are on this topic to mention how much material have they read on the two personalities - mine is minimal about 2 books on each one.

Sadly you are one of those goons.

Sant Gurbachan Singh was known as "Vidya Martand" - Sun of Knowledge, and you cant even address him as Sant, but will get your knickers in a twist if someone doesnt address Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji as such.

What a prat.

Sadly you are one of those goons.

Sant Gurbachan Singh was known as "Vidya Martand" - Sun of Knowledge, and you cant even address him as Sant, but will get your knickers in a twist if someone doesnt address Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji as such.

What a prat.

Thanks chatanga - and apologies - i forgot to mention sant instead of Bhai --

Now tell me when have i got my knickers in the twist on Bhai Randhir Singh you beautiful word speaking Gurskih? or torouble maker or internet warrior??

Posts in this thread, shows practically what i meant- over zealous chelas are root cause of all the troubles and they are everywhere like flies and mosquito's

Member in question have no problem subtly attacking other mahapursh as well- he is on the record saying- gurmat vidya pandit sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale are very far from Gurmat.

Over zealous mahapursh chelas is my biggest pet peeves, go cry me a $%#@@%@ river by playing victim and see if i give two hoots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!