Bnp's Nick Griffin Mentions Grooming Of Sikh Girls On Bbc

Honestly, seriously, If i had to choose between the BNP and a muslim peadophile rapist as a neighbour : I would choose the rapist.

Although I'm not a fan of the BNP myself I think what you're saying is a bunch of BS.

Why are you so quick to defend Pakistani Muslims, even going as far as saying you'd live next door to one. Say what you want about the BNP (although it doesn't really matter, they're a laughing stock anyways) but last time I checked, they weren't going around raping underage girls.

I personally don't care if these paedos are running around raping white girls, black girls, Chinese, Japanese, Sikh, Hindu or whatever girls, they should be treated with the same amount of contempt and hatred by all of us. The Sikh community needs to stop acting just when there are stories of Sikh girls getting raped and do something even if the girls are white, black or whatever else. I feel the same anger reading a story about a Sikh girl abused by a Muslim paedo as I do reading a story about a white girl getting abused by a Muslim paedo.

The EDL has a negative public image but their concerns are valid and the leader and his inner circle seem like honest people. The BFP is the only political party I'd vote for if I actually lived in the UK because they're the only ones willing to tell the truth even if the liberal left are going to vilify them. Both The EDL and The BFP have my support.

MyNameisChris

given your posts to date, I assume you have some active involvement in the EDL?

Having had the benefit of seeing some EDL demos at closehand, this is my conclusion of what the EDL is...

...a group which (like the BNP) has realised that islamophobia can be the acceptable face of racism in Europe today - a bit like anti-semitism became the acceptable face of intolerance in 1930s Germany.

....it appeals primarily to white, relatively uneducated men with poor career opportunities who are looking for a scapegoat for their relatively crap prospects in life.

In the 1980s, they would have been football hooligans - the type who would write 'Wogs Out' on the walls of neighbourhoods with high percentages of ethnic minorities.

Today, they attack all Moslems - because they are an easy target (given the teerrorist attacks committed by islamic extremists).

And in some moronic Sikhs (yes, there are some), they have found gullible idiots for their views and actions.

..and those of you who think sex crimes are the exclusive preserve of Moslems...just do one thing. In the USA, you can search for convicted sex offendors online..Do a search on California - there are 60 convicted sex offendors listed with the surname singh. Such as this guy..

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869527000043