Bbc Regrets Over Nihals Comments

s50

you should watch the link above, kicked of

cheers bro, i uploaded the sikh ethic programme earlier in the day on this thread, but it turned out to not have the segment of nihals call, but they were talkin bowt daswand instead, so i asked the mods to take the video link off, cheers again

No ifs, no buts, public enquiry now into the failings of the Police, CPS and Social Services in their negligence to protect 'children' from Pakistani grooming gangs.

This should be a Judge led enquiry and ALL participants to swear under oath.

The Police failed to serve and protect.

The CPS are meant to prosecute if there was enough evidence and in the public interest.

The Social Services provided no services to the children.

Enough is enough the Police, CPS and Social Services need to be in the dock to answer for their failings.

A public apology to Shere Panjab is in order after all they brought the issue up of grooming over a generation ago.

You people actually make me laugh. It's like you actually don't realise that your reactions are exactly what motivate Nihal's comments.

Controversy sells and you guys fall for it hook line and sinker.......

You people actually make me laugh. It's like you actually don't realise that your reactions are exactly what motivate Nihal's comments.

WELL einstein it WAS MY txt 2 nihals show which has got this whole controversy n hoo-haa on sikh media lips, so theres nothing wrong in reacting, ppl take r community for mugs nowadays.

I know what you're saying, but surely there's a time to play the game and then there's a time to speak up when someone is blatantly taking the michael?