Olympic Games

matey123

I hope not. Hopefully the games are safe and enjoyable. Should be very nice. Hope to see a lot of Sikhs attending.

Couldn't get a ticket. Don't know anybody thats managed to get a ticket. Know a few people that only managed to get tickets for the paralympics though. But thats not the same is it ? I do plan on going along to the complex with my kids during the games just to soak in the atmosphere. I'll probably then drop the kids off home with their mum and then go to watch the beach volleyball in the west end. All in the interest of sport, of course. There's a massive local sangat in the neighbourhood of the complex in Stratford. I hope they make their feelings known to the Indian team, which should then make it on the Indian news.

The worst thing thats gonna happen is that its probably gonna rain.

Couldn't get a ticket. Don't know anybody thats managed to get a ticket. Know a few people that only managed to get tickets for the paralympics though. But thats not the same is it ? I do plan on going along to the complex with my kids during the games just to soak in the atmosphere. I'll probably then drop the kids off home with their mum and then go to watch the beach volleyball in the west end. All in the interest of sport, of course. There's a massive local sangat in the neighbourhood of the complex in Stratford. I hope they make their feelings known to the Indian team, which should then make it on the Indian news.

The worst thing thats gonna happen is that its probably gonna rain.

The protests against the Chinese team when they ran through London got a lot of attention. I wonder if any body like KPS Gill will attend, he used to be the Hockey chief?