Waheguru? Help Me!

Guest singh

Guest waheguru
On Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Guest singh said:

maybe you are right,par mei aapne bare kise dasa pata nai mei kiho jeha pagal hai.mera mind thori thori der baad change ho janda.kadi ta eh lagad ki waheguru ki meri care karde te sirf mei una vaaste hi life jeeva,par kadi mera mind pura ulta feel karda te mei eh keh dina ki waheguru hai hi nai,parso raat nu mei eh keh reha si ki raab nai hai phir kal saveer nu mafi mag leha si phir pata ni ki ho gaya raat nu phir kehn laga ki waheguru nai hai,te phir hun taadi post par ke eh lagda ki maafi manga.par hun ta eh ik pakhand hi ban gaya.problem mei aap hai :(

Hi

• 3 years later...
Guest Charanveer Sidhu

The gift of waking up everyday is proof of existence of God and we do not see the powerful, special things waheguru does for us yet we should still continue doing paath; the power in paath and waheguru is indescribable.

• 11 months later...
Guest onkar singh

I have been lying to my family for some time saying I am doing everything correctly and the babaji which we all follow who also tells us what is about to happen and to pray. I got caught having cigarette on me when I know that it is wrong i have a room for babaji and i feel ashamed of my deeds this is the 2nd time I have been caught but due to my broken promises to my kids and wife they will not forgive me. will waheguru ji clear my sins because I have just realized my stupidity and i want to repent. pls help me waheguru ji

On 5/16/2012 at 6:13 PM, Guest singh said:

i am not but i do paath daily,i am doing this since a year(wake up at amritvela and do paath) but nothing special has happened,now i am bit confused with the existance please help me if you can,if god exist i dnt want to leave path,but if it does not i dnt want to spend whole life in confusion.

I was thinking about the existance of god and how we know that the god exist.

Following points come in my mind:-

1.if waheguru loves us then why makes us suffer in the pains of birth and death,if i loved some one i will never do to him.or does this mean waheguru dnt love us.

2.why they created so much vikars and obstacles in this world it just make more difficult to reach them do they simply want us to stuck here or we are just their toys(sorry for this)

3.according to sikhi,human life form is the only way to reach waheguru,does that means that there was no mukti when humans does not exist.also are the humans only the intelligent creatures ie no aliens

4.according to sikhi god created the time and space and does not comes under it that means god has knowledge of all the three,present,past,future that means everything is pre planed by them,so why we do paath other things to reach god,we will reach them when our time comes to reach them.then why we follow religion

5.god can do anything right

Can god kill themself

Can god create a thing which he can't create

Can god kill imortal souls

Can god create another god more powerfull than them

If god cannot do every thing then god has limits,and as gurbani say god has no limits

I dont want to offend any one i still do paath,but want a reason to continue

Sorry for every thing

Please comment

Please help me i also want to keep up sikhi

wjkk wjkf ji

you asked very good questions!

to conclude, I can say only one thing,

"its not an important that there is a God or not or his existence, important is "believe in something" and you can name it anything if you don't agree with the word 'God'.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest It’s not as simple a
On 7/6/2015 at 1:00 AM, Guest True said:

Kaur M, if u are being abused/harrassed by your husband and inlaws, then u need to stand up for yourself and fight back- that's what Sikh is about.

Be a string Kaur warrior- don't let these fools get u down. Also accept that it Is Kalyug and the world is full of fools- it's in your karma that this is happening to u, but don't be Weak- be a Strong Kaur-think of Mai Bago and Guru Gobind Singh Ji and how they fought for what was right. They didn't just sit down and accept defeat.

On 7/6/2015 at 1:00 AM, Guest True said:

Kaur M, if u are being abused/harrassed by your husband and inlaws, then u need to stand up for yourself and fight back- that's what Sikh is about.

Be a string Kaur warrior- don't let these fools get u down. Also accept that it Is Kalyug and the world is full of fools- it's in your karma that this is happening to u, but don't be Weak- be a Strong Kaur-think of Mai Bago and Guru Gobind Singh Ji and how they fought for what was right. They didn't just sit down and accept defeat.

It’s not as easy to say something like that to someone as we do not know her circumstances. 
If you can go to Gurdwara and tell someone there they help a lot of people who are being abused or ring women’s shelter. Do not stay in those circumstances and don’t confront them yourself. 

12 hours ago, Guest It’s not as simple a said:

It’s not as easy to say something like that to someone as we do not know her circumstances. 
If you can go to Gurdwara and tell someone there they help a lot of people who are being abused or ring women’s shelter. Do not stay in those circumstances and don’t confront them yourself. 

I agree with above as well.