14 Years With Sant Mann Singh Pehowa

Benti to Admin. Could you please pin this thread. Many thanks.

Khalsa Ji

I have spent 14 years with Sant Mann Singh Pehowa. Sant Mann Singh Ji are a Sant of a very high calibre and Rehat.

If anyone has any doubts please PM me.

Thank you.

Could you please advise in the 14 years you've spent then what has changed in you since 14 years?

How has you jeevan changed from what it was?

What have you achieved as a Gursikh since 14 years?

Has your vision changed to SGGS from 14 years of being with Sant mann singh?

What and which way have sant maan sing encoraged you in the Gursike concepts?

These are serious questions - its alright saying someonehas spent time with so and so - it would be greeat to see what that time has achieved too

Why do we need to ask you about his jeevan. We all know his jeevan and it looks very bad

I know its none of my business but just wanted to point out-its because exactly its this type of bulliness/intimidation/condescending

attitude.. people are put off by elitist/ultra right wingers/ultra orthodox sharia panthis.

Could you please advise in the 14 years you've spent then what has changed in you since 14 years?

How has you jeevan changed from what it was?

What have you achieved as a Gursikh since 14 years?

Has your vision changed to SGGS from 14 years of being with Sant mann singh?

What and which way have sant maan sing encoraged you in the Gursike concepts?

These are serious questions - its alright saying someonehas spent time with so and so - it would be greeat to see what that time has achieved too

Khalsa Ji

Thank you for your post. Prior to meeting Sant Ji I had become confused. I had taken Amrit but my avasta was very weak. There were doubts in my mind regarding SGGS since some claimed that deh dhari Guru was needed. Many criticised the protocol for SGGS since they claimed that it was a mere book. My mind was weak. I was looking for answers but I couldn't find any any satisfactory answers.

When I met Sant Ji I felt that my prayers had been answered. My faith in SGGS is rock solid and will never change. My rehat is strict and will remain so with Waheguru's kirpa.

Their biggest gift to me was attaching me to SGGS and the faith in SriGuruGobindSinghJi Maharaj. They always say that one should die rather than break rehat. In a nutshell I now have total faith in 10 patshahi , SGGS , and Amrit Rehat , Nitnem , SriDasam Granth etc. My mind feels more attuned to Gurbani.

I have not done anything for the panth in terms of seva , so in that sense I do not consider myself to be a good Gursikh. I am an ordinary person , the reason why I haven't bettered myself is because I'm too lazy to follow Sant Ji's advice to the full. Perhaps that avasta will build up in due course.

All of my shortcomings are my own fault. There is no shortcomings in Sant Ji's parchar or avasta.

Why do we need to ask you about his jeevan. We all know his jeevan and it looks very bad

And how do u KNOW? Are u related to a victim or were u there when the bad things took place? Or did u take the word of one of the Sikh tabloid type/gossip mongering websites out there such as panthic.org?

Did the akal takht not exonerate him and point out there was a slur campaign taking place against the preacher?

Khalsa Ji

Thank you for your post. Prior to meeting Sant Ji I had become confused. I had taken Amrit but my avasta was very weak. There were doubts in my mind regarding SGGS since some claimed that deh dhari Guru was needed. Many criticised the protocol for SGGS since they claimed that it was a mere book. My mind was weak. I was looking for answers but I couldn't find any any satisfactory answers.

When I met Sant Ji I felt that my prayers had been answered. My faith in SGGS is rock solid and will never change. My rehat is strict and will remain so with Waheguru's kirpa.

Their biggest gift to me was attaching me to SGGS and the faith in SriGuruGobindSinghJi Maharaj. They always say that one should die rather than break rehat. In a nutshell I now have total faith in 10 patshahi , SGGS , and Amrit Rehat , Nitnem , SriDasam Granth etc. My mind feels more attuned to Gurbani.

I have not done anything for the panth in terms of seva , so in that sense I do not consider myself to be a good Gursikh. I am an ordinary person , the reason why I haven't bettered myself is because I'm too lazy to follow Sant Ji's advice to the full. Perhaps that avasta will build up in due course.

All of my shortcomings are my own fault. There is no shortcomings in Sant Ji's parchar or avasta.

Many Thanks for pointing out as you have of you jeevan - 14 years has achieved all that - brillant .

To all reading here please note Gursikhe is no easy thing - it is indeed sehaj marg. One is at challenge as you rightly say none of us are perfect - we will have challenges to us while living without a doubt - but Gurbani and lovers of Gurbani - sant jan are indeed a help to those challenges and the answer is always Gurbani

Many Thanks again.

I terms of the Gursikhs I know, there jeevan was transformed by meeting Baba Mann Singh. One Singh told me he was a sehajdhari Sikh and someone gave him a tape (in those days not everyone had cd players) to listen to. He played it and couldn't get enough of the parchaar. He said I just was drawn by the simple kirtan.

He kept his Kesh and eventually took Amrit. He then took it upon himself to encourage others around him to stop drinking and smoking and turn to Sikhi.

This Singh has a lot more sharda and pyar for Guru Granth Sahib Ji than most i know. He puts this down to Baba Mann Singh and the parchaar they do.

I won't go into detail about any individual on here as it is not appropriate. I know of many others who were influenced by Baba Mann Singh's parchaar who have been involved in active Sikhi Parchaar and Panth Seva.

akjbabbr talk for yourself...don't include me in your 'we'. Judging someone by far, or based on unproved allegations is something we all have to lose as Sikhs. His jeevan looks very good from where i stand and he has done far more than you for the Panth.

You THICK HEAD I WAS NOT ASKING ABOUT BABA MAAN SINGH'S JEEVAN It was about the Gursikh who had sangat of Baba jee for 14 years - READ AND REREAD THE THREAD YOU COMPLETE THICK HEAD