14 Years With Sant Mann Singh Pehowa

i respect many high avaastha jeevani gursikhs and do not prefer anti-saint bandwagon like missionary units.

However i do not give a penny thought to pheowa baba. i do not have high regards of him.

can you give a detailed answer as to why without referring to hear say? not being argumentative I just haven't found any substantiated argument..

Emotional blackmail of sangat & little sings with dholki & chimta backing have become 'Sikhi Parchar' ...... No wonder the panth is in this state! Muslims would be proud of this kind of 'parchar'! Barking at the sangat & telling them they will go to hell because they have cut their hair is not 'parchar'.

Look at how taksal/nirmale mahapursh did Sikhi parchar, how Nihang Dals travelled all over holding Amrit sanchars after giving indepth katha on actual Sikh history etc that is 'parchar'

Im not a hardcore follower of baba mann singh but have to say it was their parchar that got me into sikhi

I used to be a mona, used to drink, smoke and mess around with girls and i remember going with my mum to a diwaan and from that week of going onwards i felt so ashamed everytime i went to the gurdwara. I decided it was my repsonsibility to get into sikhi, kept my kesh and started learning to read paat, the next time baba mann singh came to uk i took amrit and to be honest i've never looked back.

It hurts when i hear or read stuff about them because they changed a paapi like me, which i never thought could have happend.

Im not a hardcore follower of baba mann singh but have to say it was their parchar that got me into sikhi

I used to be a mona, used to drink, smoke and mess around with girls and i remember going with my mum to a diwaan and from that week of going onwards i felt so ashamed everytime i went to the gurdwara. I decided it was my repsonsibility to get into sikhi, kept my kesh and started learning to read paat, the next time baba mann singh came to uk i took amrit and to be honest i've never looked back.

It hurts when i hear or read stuff about them because they changed a paapi like me, which i never thought could have happend.

This is what the internet warriors don't get -- " their parchar got u into sikhe" -- what was the parchar of - Gurbani and Guru Sahibs -- Period - this is what matters.

We all get tested no matter what you call yourself in life - sikh- chinese - shop salesman - in your life as what you claim to be you will get tested no doubt this is nature's way - we must accept and move on.

This is what the internet warriors don't get -- " their parchar got u into sikhe" -- what was the parchar of - Gurbani and Guru Sahibs -- Period - this is what matters.

We all get tested no matter what you call yourself in life - sikh- chinese - shop salesman - in your life as what you claim to be you will get tested no doubt this is nature's way - we must accept and move on.

Unfortunately getting people 'into' Sikhi has become a business. Getting people into Sikhi means big donations from sangat, big buck contracts with media organisations such as t-series etc, television/media appearances, backing from politicians, fancy clothes & accessories not to mention flash cars with flashing red light! All expense paid trips around the world to do 'parchar' (it's actually panjab & rest of India that needs most parchar right now)!

Parchar should be done with daya & gyaan on bani, explain the importance of naam, the 'spiritual' significance of kes, how rehit helps you build a deciplined lifestyle around naam. Naam has to be the root of all parchar, indepth athmic gyaan veechar on bani should then back that up. REAL historic facts & events should be discussed by the aid of puratan historical Granths such as Suraj Prakash, panth pracchin etc. Bani and gurmantar should be explained and their importance highlighted. Simply telling people to stop eating meat & grow your hair is not Sikhi parchar in my opinion. The Guru's never used emotional blackmail to spread Sikhi/dharam, they used daya and 'sat-naam'

There was once a man who had acid thrown on his face. This man was engaging in adultery. When the janani's husband found out he threw acid on the kanjar's face. The victim could not tell the truth since this would bring shame to his family. There were plenty of people who anti Sant samaj so they encouraged him to accuse the Sant. This person wanted 24/7 personal care and sympathy from the public. Who better to blame than a Sant who had received negative publicity already. If you ever get the opportunity to speak to this person just ask why he was committing adultery when he had a wife and children already?

There was once a man who had acid thrown on his face. This man was engaging in adultery. When the janani's husband found out he threw acid on the kanjar's face. The victim could not tell the truth since this would bring shame to his family. There were plenty of people who anti Sant samaj so they encouraged him to accuse the Sant. This person wanted 24/7 personal care and sympathy from the public. Who better to blame than a Sant who had received negative publicity already. If you ever get the opportunity to speak to this person just ask why he was committing adultery when he had a wife and children already?

That's a pretty sick and low lie.

Unless you have proof of the wife confessing to this it's nothing but a very sickening lie.