Kumare -

Singh559

What do you guys think of this movie?

A documentary about filmmaker Vikram Gandhi who impersonates a wise Indian Guru and builds a following in Arizona. At the height of his popularity, the Guru Kumare must reveal his true identity to his disciples and unveil his greatest teaching of all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eyjeimdeg4&feature=player_embedded

@ 18 seconds you can see a "Sikh" doing hindu pooja ... /facepalm

I have mixed feeling regarding the film because it has power to do some good but at the same time spread a limited and ignorant view by jumping all "Eastern philosophy/religion" into a lump along with hinduism and modern Buddhism (which has been influenced a lot by hinduism). Basically lumping all Eastern philosophy into a bunch of rituals, superstition and impracticality that isn't applicable to the intelligent.

What do you all think?

It's not Shanti Kaur, she's a GurSikh and has some good videos on SikhNet's channel. I don't think we should name call (my mistake for originally doing that, my bad) until we know for sure who it is.

Whoever it is, black yellow brown white purple blue, it's depicting someone in Sikh saroop doing hindu ritual.