Historical Sikhi Photos

ladli-fauj

kalyugi sahib satyugi ban ke tusi vi photoa pa deyo sangat li je koi haigi lol..or is only Mehtab SIngh and me goinng to add pictures lol

:biggrin2: I don't think I can add anything fresh or new to this thread. I've got no other sources but Google Image Search. But I will marvel at your contributions.

This is a wonderful thread. As they a picture speaks a thousand words!

Just think those sandals (on a previous post in this thread) were adorned but the Pivatr Charan of Shaaheedaa dey Sartag Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri SatGuru Arjan Dev Jee Maharaaj. And those lucky cups were held by our Dhan Dhan Dhan SahibZadey.

Please keep them coming so mooraks like myself can be inspired.....

DhanVaad

I will sort out the gallery soon. Please continue to post in this thread and also post in the gallery. Reason being that threads disappear out of view after a while so we need to have a common and organised place to keep historical images. Lets build a resource of sikhi based items which people will find useful. I have added the Gallery feature to the forum, I can add a download feature too which will let us upload ebooks and other stuff.