Need Help Losing Belly Fat (Charbi :p)

Wingz23

WJKK WJKF One of the best things you could do starting it is do some form of cardio right after you wake up. Cardio doesn't always have to be running, but it can consist of exercises specifically which target belly fat. Some of those include doing jumprope, high knees, hydraulics, yoga planks just to name a few. If you don't know what some of these are, then you can always check the videos of them online to see how to do them. Also, your diet has to be really firm. No chips, no sodas, no cookies or sweets. Depending on whether or not you are a vegetarian, you may also want to look at some sample diet plans online. The truth is that even if you start out by doing some of these exercises in your home, in addition to doing pushups every morning, it will really make a difference! Later, you can progress to working out in the gym if you choose to. When you're working chest and arms, it takes the focus off of the belly area. Another thing which I've found very helpful for myself in my own fitness goals is if you google sixpackshortcuts and check out some of their videos online. I think they have a channel on youtube demonstrating things you can do daily around the house which should have an immediate impact. Moutain climbers is also another good exercise which helps with belly fat. I hope this helps! Gurfateh

I should add. Seriously cutting back on ALL carbs - bread, pasta, any grain products including roti. Potato etc. has help my control my waistline better than any other diet stuff i've tried. I seriously recommend it to everyone.

but im vegeterian? :s

but im vegeterian? :s

Go for a good selection green vegetables in your diet, broccoli, spinach, peas. Get cauliflower in, some carrots. Celeriac (if you can find it) instead of potatoes. There are still plenty of veg out there when you are on a low carb diet. I need to get tighter with mine too. Nuts are also very good.

It's also very good because it keeps the blood sugar levels down, which, with the level of diabetes in the older lot of my family, can't be a bad thing!

In summer I also like to try and eat a lot of very lightly steamed or even raw veg in salads!

So get that salad going on, throw in a few blue berries, or even half a diced apple! Walnuts! Quality tomatoes. A bunch of olives. Some sun dried tomatoes sometimes. sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on sometimes or almonds. Mix it up and get creative!

Go for a good selection green vegetables in your diet, broccoli, spinach, peas. Get cauliflower in, some carrots. Celeriac (if you can find it) instead of potatoes. There are still plenty of veg out there when you are on a low carb diet. I need to get tighter with mine too. Nuts are also very good.

It's also very good because it keeps the blood sugar levels down, which, with the level of diabetes in the older lot of my family, can't be a bad thing!

In summer I also like to try and eat a lot of very lightly steamed or even raw veg in salads!

So get that salad going on, throw in a few blue berries, or even half a diced apple! Walnuts! Quality tomatoes. A bunch of olives. Some sun dried tomatoes sometimes. sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on sometimes or almonds. Mix it up and get creative!

woww dude thanks!!!! :)

Other must have raw veg in a salad:

Red pepper

Red or normal cabbage shred - gives crunch!

Throw diced cheese in!