Need Help Losing Belly Fat (Charbi :p)

Wingz23

I don't agree, I'm on a low carb diet at the mo, I've replaced the carb calories with dairy stuff and much larger portions of veg. I have more energy than ever now. Refined carbs are dodgy because they can spike your sugar levels up suddenly which isn't good for apnay.

1994!! If you just followed half of the advice that has been given on this thread by this point your tid charbi should come flying off in no time!

Yeah complex carbs are the best to keep the figure.

There's plenty of advice but no one can make you do anything. You need motivation and consistency.

Why discuss this things?!? One thing is sure - we just need to make exercise exercise exercise until we fall asleep! Thats it! Then eat balanced - (more Sabji, and Dhai - than roti) , before you start eating your roti just eat a salad half hour ago - this will make you luss hungrier! Just train and you will see how the pounds melt away.. There is no way around !

Kaljugi, nice documentary!

I don't agree, I'm on a low carb diet at the mo, I've replaced the carb calories with dairy stuff and much larger portions of veg. I have more energy than ever now. Refined carbs are dodgy because they can spike your sugar levels up suddenly which isn't good for apnay.

1994!! If you just followed half of the advice that has been given on this thread by this point your tid charbi should come flying off in no time!

Out of curiosity, how much exercise do you do? and what kind ?

Out of curiosity, how much exercise do you do? and what kind ?

Nothing heavy. Train about 4 times a week.

I like to mix it up, some free weights, pull ups, push ups, chin ups, dips, handstands, that type of stuff

Some aerobic type exercises as warm ups.

Though I am toying with the idea of going HEAVY with the weights for a month or so, just to give my body a shock. Haven't done that for years.

• 7 months later...

Some good tips that can help you to lose your belly fat are:

Drink more pure water and citrus fruits juices such as grapefruit juices, orange juices, and lemon water with empty stomach.
Do cardio exercises daily.
Play some sports regularly.
Use olive oil and fish oil in your diet for the fat burning.
Eat more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Take green tea daily.

• 2 weeks later...

Water therapy........drink one glass the first thing in the morning and one before going to bed...and you can have as many as you can in between.....this will make you less hungry and flush out the excess......

.......it keeps accumulating and becomes dense over time, as we don't drink enough water to turn it more into fluid to flush it out...

and of course, avoid any kind of oily and heavy food which takes long to digest.............

http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-113.html

Even Sant Baba Harnam Singh ji Buchonwale recommended this therapy