Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

People need to calm down. The girl in question needs needs to have a word with herself too. i.e Why she put herself in a position where her chances of being raped increased by 7000%. The girls parents need to ask themselves some questions too. Namely, how come they brought up a daughter that has a muslim pakistani lover. If not a sexual attack than what exactly did the girl and her family think was going to come out of this sexual relationship ? Were they expecting diamonds ? Flowers ? A happy peacefull life ?

Don't know any of the people concerned...and don't know Luton. In fact, the only thing I thought I knew about Luton was that the muslims lived in Luton proper and the Sikhs lived in Hitchin. But from what I can gather from the information we have so far it seems this 'sikh' girl is of a pretty low character herself. The 'muslim pakistani' man in question is actually her lover. The reason the police have not charged him with rape, it seems, is because the girl's story contains elements of untruths. I think the Sikhs of that area should stop protesting at the police station and pay a visit to this girl. They need to explain to her that its vital she tells the truth before the Sikh masses embarrass themselves any more.

well said

Borat

You seem to be jumping on a band wagon as dangerous as some muslims are putting your eggs in with he EDL is hardly clever. No sooner will you have helped them eradicate "the muslim problem" then they will turn on you. There is a reason the EDL membership is full of naive, uneducated and simple minded people...because the intelligent people can see through this facade

With all due repect, how is it that you have come to this theory that the EDL will turn against us? Is anyone else backing the Sikhs? Where are the UAF, SWP and all the other "anti-racist" groups? The EDL have just shown that they will stick up for Sikhs when other Leftist groups don't give a toss.

Intelligent people like Douglass Murray back the EDL because of what it stands for.

Most intelligent peoples are plain cowardly and nihilistic. They would rather bow and appease the Muslims rather than stick up for themselves. Just look at how the BBC protects Muslims and favours them over other religions, it's out of fear not respect.

Sure, I've had my doubts about the EDL, only because what the media keeps drilling into our heads. But one thing I know is that the Muslims are incalculablyy worse.

People need to calm down. The girl in question needs to have a word with herself too. i.e Why she put herself in a position where her chances of being raped increased by 7000%. The girls parents need to ask themselves some questions too. Namely, how come they brought up a daughter that has a muslim pakistani lover. If not a sexual attack than what exactly did the girl and her family think was going to come out of this sexual relationship ? Were they expecting diamonds ? Flowers ? A happy peacefull life ?

Don't know any of the people concerned...and don't know Luton. In fact, the only thing I thought I knew about Luton was that the muslims lived in Luton proper and the Sikhs lived in Hitchin. But from what I can gather from the information we have so far it seems this 'sikh' girl is of a pretty low character herself. The 'muslim pakistani' man in question is actually her lover. The reason the police have not charged him with rape, it seems, is because the girl's story contains elements of untruths. I think the Sikhs of that area should stop protesting at the police station and pay a visit to this girl. They need to explain to her that its vital she tells the truth before the Sikh masses embarrass themselves any more.

I half agree with you in that the Sikh girl should have understood the consequences of getting mixed up with Muslims.

Still it doesn't make it right that Muslims get away with such behaviour. It's just like how Muslims try shift the blame onto Western society, rather than admitt this is a result of Islamic teachings.

With all due repect, how is it that you have come to this theory that the EDL will turn against us? Is anyone else backing the Sikhs? Where are the UAF, SWP and all the other "anti-racist" groups? The EDL have just shown that they will stick up for Sikhs when other Leftist groups don't give a toss.

The real issue is how we went from a fierce, capable warrior quom that fought and won wars against the toughest (Afghan) and most powerful forces of the time (Moghuls) with NO help whatsoever to one which now has sad clowns promoting the idea of crawling up x or y's backside in order to defend themselves.

Here's an idea to explore: Prior to the Anglo-Sikh wars = Sikhs strong, big military, own nation, sovereignty and ruling over those people like you are crapping yourselves about today. Post English invasion = downward slide.

Sure, I've had my doubts about the EDL, only because what the media keeps drilling into our heads. But one thing I know is that the Muslims are incalculablyy worse.

What, and making deals with one devil over the other wont come back to haunt you?

What's wrong with letting them (Paks and EDL goray) fight it out amongst themselves and maybe learning to grow our own balls again whilst this is happening? Sounds like a better idea than what you are suggesting.

The real issue is how we went from a fierce, capable warrior quom that fought and won wars against the toughest (Afghan) and most powerful forces of the time (Moghuls) with NO help whatsoever to one which now has sad clowns promoting the idea of crawling up x or y's backside in order to defend themselves.

Here's an idea to explore: Prior to the Anglo-Sikh wars = Sikhs strong, big military, own nation, sovereignty and ruling over those people like you are crapping yourselves about today. Post English invasion = downward slide.

What, and making deals with one devil over the other wont come back to haunt you?

What's wrong with letting them (Paks and EDL goray) fight it out amongst themselves and maybe learning to grow our own balls again whilst this is happening? Sounds like a better idea than what you are suggesting.

I do know our history and how the English basically ruined the once great Sikh Empire, but let's not for one second pretend that the Muslims were much better.

I am not "crapping myself" about the Muslims, I am more than just a keyboard warrior. Whenever Muslims try to push their dawahganda I confront them and ask hard questions. As a Sikh I have learned to overcome virtually all my fears, but I am still a human being who has doubts and restraints.

You're suggesting that we just sit this one out and let the EDL and Muslims go at it. In that case the Muslims will win since the EDL regularly get their asses kicked by Muslims. the EDL leader has repeadtedly been battered by Muslim gangs.

Muslims are breeding like there's no tommorow. They already control Luton, Bradford the many prisons.

Waiting it out is not an option, it's suicide.

I do know our history and how the English basically ruined the once great Sikh Empire, but let's not for one second pretend that the Muslims were much better.

I am not "crapping myself" about the Muslims, I am more than just a keyboard warrior. Whenever Muslims try to push their dawahganda I confront them and ask hard questions. As a Sikh I have learned to overcome virtually all my fears, but I am still a human being who has doubts and restraints.

You're suggesting that we just sit this one out and let the EDL and Muslims go at it. In that case the Muslims will win since the EDL regularly get their asses kicked by Muslims. the EDL leader has repeadtedly been battered by Muslim gangs.

Muslims are breeding like there's no tommorow. They already control Luton, Bradford the many prisons.

Waiting it out is not an option, it's suicide.

You sound fully indoctrinated singh. The EDL have dished out there own beatings of that im sure. What postes above are trying to get at is that not all muslims are bad and we are strong enough as a community to fight our own corner we dont need to make alliances.