Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

Don't trust them divide and conquer. It is Muslims today - who tomorrow? Seriously? Its easy to fight on smaller sections stage by stage. Real your history and the pages are littered with the same tactic. Sorry. To the average skinhead it doesn't mean a difference unfortunately. There is just a lot of lip biting and masking going on. Don't mean to be negative just think Sangat needs to be very careful as other posters have already said.

Don't trust them divide and conquer. It is Muslims today - who tomorrow? Seriously? Its easy to fight on smaller sections stage by stage. Real your history and the pages are littered with the same tactic. Sorry. To the average skinhead it doesn't mean a difference unfortunately. There is just a lot of lip biting and masking going on. Don't mean to be negative just think Sangat needs to be very careful as other posters have already said.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I have had breif experince meeting with edl, they are good people.

You talk about "divide and conquer" you can only divide something which is united in the first place and we are not united with Muslims, they are the oldest enermy -FACT

HEY GUYS, i jus come back home from the Luton gurdwara meeting and the unplanned but FANTASTIC protest march to the police station from the gurdwara (not very far from each other, and near town centre too). There were rumours that the paki rapist whose name has been revealed as MAJID RAJA, 20, was to be released tonight, so we marched down shouting the loudest jaikaras u can think of, and demanded that he be done over. WE blocked roads/traffic (only allowing ambulances thru), so the whole town knows wats gwaaning at the moment. Also arriving at the gurdwara and in the march itself (im not sure why/who invited them), but the edl's 2 leaders were present. The police soon had their numbers out with their dirty dogs. Many personalities from the Sikh Channel were present, such as Mohan singh (LEGEND!!!) and kam singh (youth show), as well as some rowdy birmingham sikhs boys who after the march had finished, started smashin few things up, dunno why, but yea we r all angry. Im not too sure what the current situation is with the case, i believe the paki has been kept in. Unbelievably the police have charged him with "assault"!!! SHE WAS RAPED, why not charge him with rape? disgusting police, usual politically correct mugs! Bhai Mohan Singh revealed the police had been told by the girls family FOUR TIMES, and they didnt take anything serious, its only since apnay raised their voices in mass numbers that they have done sumthin!

Also during the meeting itself at the gurdwara, many people spoke out about what shud b done etc (nuthin what he havnt heard b4), mohan singh also revealed about other cases of groomin.

But as sikhs WE NEED 2 STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!! what i witnessed 2day was sikhs uniting and almost have jus had enuff of this groomin/rape of our girls and police do nuthing. Weve seen sikh protest bowt this sort of stuff, but 2 protest outside the polic estation n give e

Said it B4, particularly to my fellow brothers (Paneer Monster/Hammertime) WE NEED 2 START SHERE PANJAB AGAIN!!!! anyone who disagrees (especially some person on the first page of this thread), go and tell that 2 mothers who cry for their daughters 2 come home/reverse their looted izzat!

rant over

oh actually b4 i go.....

Best way to deal with this issue is to ensure that the family is supported and that pressure is put onto the police so that this case is dealt with through legal channels and justice is served via the law of the land. On going work via the Sikh Awareness Society and other groups to raise awareness about grooming cases and parchaar of Sikhi targeted towards young girls must also continue.

However, any talk of reprisals and forming gangs to combat muslims etc would be a mistake. Anyone preaching those sorts of views should be quickly isolated and ignored by the majority of the community.

Most Sikhs in Luton want to go about their daily business without gang warfare in the streets and inflamed tensions.

We can make this situation into whatever we want and take it to whatever level we choose. No doubt there is a minority of hot-headed Sikhs who will be baying for blood and are looking for any excuse to fight with muslims. However, anything other than lobbying for justice and raising awareness in the community would be destructive for our community and for community relations.

SO ur against forming gangs/groups to battle the enemies of our panth? IM sorry, what is ur username again??

thank god our ancestors didnt listen 2 ur type of advice

edl have updated their facebook with pictures..

http://www.facebook....170262702993752

O great!!! How fickle are they and what's worse is Sikhs who support them are even more deluded! Just look at the link and look at how they mock ALL "foreigners"... This apparent Amrit-dhari that is going protesting with the EDL folk... Id like to see the "love" he gets on one of their organised rallies that invites the likes of former NF, Combat 18 and the like amongst their ranks...