Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

This will only add fuel to the existing hatred for Pakis in UK due to recent incidents of people from their lot being convicted of grooming and committing disgusting deeds with little girls, some not even teens. I always wonder, where are their leaders and why don't THEY give a statement assuring that they will do something about THEIR community?

We all know well that at the end of the day Sikhs may just end up doing what Dasmesh Pita jee said in Zafarnama.

This will only add fuel to the existing hatred for Pakis in UK due to recent incidents of people from their lot being convicted of grooming and committing disgusting deeds with little girls, some not even teens. I always wonder, where are their leaders and why don't THEY give a statement assuring that they will do something about THEIR community?

We all know well that at the end of the day Sikhs may just end up doing what Dasmesh Pita jee said in Zafarnama.

They do give statements in condemnation... the problem is the extremists get all the attention in the media... all people have to do is contact a local Imam and ask them whether these acts are anti-Islamic!

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/9707238.Bradford_Imams_seek_action_on_sexual_grooming/

There are plenty of Muslim forums out there as well....people will see widespread condemnation! But for some reason we automatically seem to be believe the voice of Wacko's with no real power in their community.... REMEMBER the religion people are slandering is also the religion of Sufi's of Punjab such as Abdullah Shah and Peer Buddhu Shah as well as the descendents of Bhai Mardana...

The average IQ of an EDL member:

Don't turn this into a hate thing. That's the easy and weak thing to do. The SIkh way to do it is not to be overcome in hate and to understand the situation and then fix it! SAS (especially BHai Mohan Singh) is doing an amazing job exposing actual grooming that is going on predominantly in the pakistani-english community.

Don't use hate to try to spread information, that doesn't work.

I feel compelled to add:

I've grown up in, and spent most of my life thus far, in what was a proper Pak strong hold. I've only manged to get away to somewhere where there are a lot more apnay recently after decades. The difference is massive. The constant threat of violence and tension that existed before is lifted like dark cloud that's disappeared.

Sure, where I was before had a handful of tough apnay, but when you are outnumbered like that, it doesn't make it easy. Numbers can count when people can rustle up scores more guys than you can, plus the other side being infinitely less bothered about stuff that would have them doing time. It can be like being swamped.

One thing I will say to those of you who are stuck in a Pak s**thole like I was for ages - is get the hell out at the first opportunity. Our parents generation (and many of those of the subsequent ones) are often just plain too dumb to realise what placing yourself in such a situation leads to, too often.

Boys can become internally cowed down from growing up in a situation where retaliation for slights can quickly lead to a fight they can't handle. Girls become attracted to the strongest guys who give them a sense of (false!) security. Often dimwitted parents only realise there is a problem with their daughters after the worse has happened. The truth is that for many of us, our parents have little idea about our experiences at ground level. We seem to live in parallel universes.

I feel that perhaps we need our own strongholds where we can dictate what goes on, like others do. And maybe not turn every apna into some office puppoo.

This problem isn't going to go away any time soon sadly. Mostly because there is little deterrent against it from apnay. That's the inconvenient truth.

I don't mean to offend anyone, just telling it like I see it.

I can only imagine. Respect.

Thanks for sharing

You have no idea what you are talking about. I have had breif experince meeting with edl, they are good people.

You talk about "divide and conquer" you can only divide something which is united in the first place and we are not united with Muslims, they are the oldest enermy -FACT

With all due respect I do know what i am talking about please don't respond that way. Maybe they are your kind of people. Not all muslims are the same please treat people on a person to person basis. Guru Nanak Dev Ji did exactly that.