Pagh And Ears Help.

No, I could not get through what you are saying; but very very long back when I started tying Pagg my left-side outer ear used to get bruised & bleed due to the friction of first larrd on that ear and this continued for many months, but I wasn't to give up & continued tying Pagg. Now its more than 18 years and there are no problems/hassles in tying Pagg.

well, i have been tying my pagh for 3years now and never had a problem with my ears. now i've got this massive scab on one ear and this wierd puss spot on the other (scabbed over now yellow colour) i think its infected. has anyone had trouble like this before?

KhalsaJi

After tying your Dastaar use a baaj (like a knitting needle) to loosen the material over the ears.

When showering make sure you take care to clean the backs (and around) your ears more than you normally would. Put a triple antibiotic on the infected area and try changing how you tie the dastaar. Make sure the part that covers your ears is evenly spread out all over the ear so one portion doesnt have a lot of pressure that would end up hurting the ear. Try something new and see if it helps reduce the pain, you shouldn't be experiencing any pain around your ears if done right. You can make the dastar pretty tight and very sturdy and even then the ears shouldn't hurt, it's more of how you tie the dastaar around the area around your ears than how tight/sturdy you try to make the dastar.