Do You Drink Wine?

jpsingh2

Do You Drink Wine?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Have you drank wine or any other alcohol in the past 2 months?

Here is what the first Punj Pyare is telling us: Who knows more you or the first Punj Pyare? If someone wants to increase their health condition then there are thousands of products out there that don't have a negative effect on the person. I have an health condition and doctors tell me to take medicine. I do, but majority of the time i refrain from it. I instead listen to, read more paath, and have started eating more healthy things and this has increased my health ten folds (the sickness is almost gone) compared to any drug filled with intoxicants that a doctor gave me, which is good for two seconds and i'm back at square one. Spiritually these drugs have drained me as well. There is no gain from taking any kind of intoxicant, unless it is Gurbani.

REHAT

jUAw KylY md pIvY so nrk myN jwvY ]

jooaa khaelai madh peevai so narak mae(n) jaavai ||

Those who gamble or drink alcohol will suffer in hell.

Rehatnama Bhai Daya Singh Jee

not being rude or offensive to other religions, but did nayone realise naraq is Quran backwards... just saying

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I quit alcohol shortly after my last post 8 posts above or 2 years earlier.

I haven't had a sip of that stuff for 2 years now.

Mainly happened because of meeting a random Mahapurkh while I was strolling outside my old house where I lived then. He was walking around Singing Gurbani with a bunch of Sikhs following him who where repeating after him. That man led me to the house he was staying and advised me to not eat meat and watch gundiya films and listen to bad music. Without thinking to much of it at the time I said okay whatever. But then when I went home I had a desire to cook vegetarian and did so, and after meeting with him a few more times within those 2 or 3 weeks I stopped drinking, I dont think he explicitly told me to stop drinking and I never told him. I hadnt been following Guru's Way for about a year at that time, and then I went to get Amrit chack/pesh a few months after, When I took amrit I promised to never drink again but I forgot to tell them that I had a bit of my hair cut because it was in a dread in the shape of weird crescent moon thing and could not be recombed. After the hukamnama which had something to do about hair I felt guilty. I told the Panj Pyare Khalsa that I washed my hair the night before not in the morning as you are supposed to so they dismissed me from the initiation.. The importance of hair hit me soo hard and I felt as If I was wonderstruck of witnessing the Khalsa. So I went to get amrit Chaked again a month later I think and this time I told them about the hair and also washed it the morning. Now I have soo much respect for my hair soooo much I would let something happen to my body or get my body dirty but never my hair.