Sign in to follow this  
RajoanaTV

A Beacon In A Deadly Storm

A SPECIAL 5 PART SERIES ON SANT BHINDRANWALE: LIFE, MISSION,MYTHS AND LEGACY!

Part 2 discusses the ever increasing brutality of the fascist indian government against poor Panjabi people who asked for little other than their fair share of water, electricity and an acknowledgement of their very existence as Sikhs. Their cries fell on deaf ears, until a very special Saint General decided to speak for them.

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel

CONTACT us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/RajoanaTV

FOLLOW on twitter @RajoanaTV

https://twitter.com/#!/RajoanaTV

SHARE via facebook / twitter / whatsapp / sms / email to all your contacts -

Let's keep the momentum going!

• Like 3

Amazing sewa!

Everyone, please like, subscribe and pass it on on twitter/fb ect.

Everyone please ask the monah presenter to become a Gursikh if he cares so much for Sikhism.

Everyone please ask the monah presenter to become a Gursikh if he cares so much for Sikhism.

please don't be an elitest, not everyone is blessed with Gursikhi right away, the fact that he cares about sikhi and has pyar there is great. Hes doing a great seva. Keep it up.
  • Like 1

please don't be an elitest, not everyone is blessed with Gursikhi right away, the fact that he cares about sikhi and has pyar there is great. Hes doing a great seva. Keep it up.

There is something clearly lacking in his "great pyar and care for sikhi".

ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER THAN WORDS.

There is something clearly lacking in his "great pyar and care for sikhi".

ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Take it you are young, letme just say everyone starts somewhere and we are walking on the path of Sikhi. Not many of us perfect saints, we are all at different points on the path, some Guru ji moves faster than others. Lets learn to have love for everyone, including the ones that may have yet to start on this path.
  • Like 2

Take it you are young, letme just say everyone starts somewhere and we are walking on the path of Sikhi. Not many of us perfect saints, we are all at different points on the path, some Guru ji moves faster than others. Lets learn to have love for everyone, including the ones that may have yet to start on this path.

Very well put.

Some people are quite narrow minded.

waheguru ji....just a curios question.....are you amritdhari ? waiting for your reply....

That is the sorry state of affairs in today's monahs who instead of being ashamed of their actions

think it is broadminded to cut their hair.Not following the minimum basics of being Sikhs, they

have n number of excuses like they are at "different points on the path," and so on and so forth.

When you have not even stepped on the path of Sikhi , how can you be at any point on that path?

Why should he be ashamed? Who are you to judge? He probably didn't have the blessing of being taught about kesh from a young age. It's people like you who put people like him (the presenter) off Sikhi. You make keshdharis and amritdharis look like fanatics.

At least he's doing something constructive. He HAS stepped on the path of Sikhi. It's people like you who are falling off. Get a damn grip!

• Like 2

That is the sorry state of affairs in today's monahs who instead of being ashamed of their actions

think it is broadminded to cut their hair.Not following the minimum basics of being Sikhs, they

have n number of excuses like they are at "different points on the path," and so on and so forth.

When you have not even stepped on the path of Sikhi , how can you be at any point on that path?

Who said anything about being broadminded to cut their hair? Way to interpert things way off mark. My point is rather than encouragement for the seva he his doing, you say "well if he cares about Sikhi, why isn't he a Gursikh".....You said actions speak louder than words, his actions are raising more awareness than i think either of ours are.

Please go look at the historical sikh photos thread, and see the "monay" that sacrficed themselves in just 84 for Sikhi. Are we going to say that they didn't care about Sikhi because they werent blessed with Gursikhi at the time they made their sacrfices? Bhai Balwant Singh ji was also a "monah" when he was putting his life on the line for Sikhi (he was blessed with Amrit in Jail) , are we going to say "he hadn't even started on the path of Sikhi'. Get real please. We need to be encouraging people that are on the path of Sikhi so they can eventually take Amrit, rather than putting them off with an elitest attitude.

This reminds me of the incident near Toronto I believe where at the Gurdwara Sahib, a person that wasn't amritdhari doing was doing seva, and grabbed something from the fridge. Singh's and told him to take whatever he grabbed with him, then they threw everything that was in the fridge into the garbage, and washed down fridge completely. All because he wasn't amritdhari and grabbed something for seva. Just makes me smh.

Lets try and imrpove our own jeevans and try uplifting others, but without the elitest attitide.

Phul chuk maaf.

• Like 2

I echo singh135's point - Very we put...

Waheguru!

Paaji, are you in high school? Just curious. You avoided tuhintuhin's question regarding whether you have Kesh or Amrit, not sure if your embarased about being Keshdhari or somthing but you should think about his post as it makes alot of sense.

If you do not have the courage to

follow the basic tenets of Sikhism, how can you preach about Sikhism? You will never truly understand

what it means to be a Sikh without actually becoming one.

In the age of kaljug those like you who follow the tenets of Sikhi are not preaching/making videos/giving lectures then what chance do monas have? You say they are damned if they don't follow Sikhi, and damned if they try to get into Sikhi?

Please ask yourself these questions, where are you standing? Do you have such a high avastha that you can judge other's Kamais. If you are that high then please forgive me I do not wish to be a Sant Dukhi.

If you love and respect Sikhi, become a Sikh first.

You tell them to become Sikh and then condemn then for trying to help Sikhi, what can a mona or non-Sikh do against such hypocrisy from such elements in our Kaum. and then we ask why nirankaris, etc are flourishing.

@Singh135, I think you cannot understand simple english. It is really very difficult for you to comprehend

the message conveyed in my previous post. Try taking it back to your school and get some help from your

english teacher to get it broken in a language which you can grasp.

chimps like you are a shame to our community.

Sorry paaji, please forgive me for misinterpreting your post. Could you post in simpler english for me. You know I am very simple and am not as educated as you.

Unfortunately I haven't seen my high school english teacher for many years although my pHd tutor didn't comment too much on my english but please, feel free to rephrase your points for me singh sahib.

Regarding the chimps comment, paaji, you speak so highly of the qualities of a Sikh. But is a Gursikhs quality to speak to others calling them 'chimps'?

• Like 2