Top 5 Movie

hgsingh

Many of you did not understand what Sant ji was saying at all. I'm not going to force anyone to understand what Sant ji said or even argue with you. The video is there. Just like Gurbani is there for everyone, but only a few take their time to listen.

But answer this question in your mind: How many of you went to a movie or sat at home and watched a movie or tv, when rest of the family and your parents asked you to come to the Gurdwara with them? Gurdwara is boring...........none of my friends are there...........i don't understand the kirtan.............im tired i just want to watch some tv..........i don't like the langar there..........

Does anything else have to be said....... :biggrin2:

I should have waited after saturday night to post Sant ji's talk on films........many of you are probably angry because now you have to deal with a moral delimna. Must be a good movie coming out for the members to fight this much against Sant ji.

99.9999% of the time everyone is going Sant ji Sant ji Sant ji Sant ji!!!!!! Now its................why Sant ji why Sant ji.........LOL

Many of you did not understand what Sant ji was saying at all.

But you understood it all didnt you?

But answer this question in your mind: How many of you went to a movie or sat at home and watched a movie or tv, when rest of the family and your parents asked you to come to the Gurdwara with them?

That is nothing to do with this debate and more than silly.

Onlyfive, you still didn't answer my question. What if a non-Sikh turned towards Sikhi after watching a Bollywood movie? Would you call that as an illusion as well?

Refer to Sant ji..........the video i put up. Your questions answer is already in there. :biggrin2: