Top 5 Movie

hgsingh

I agree. Its actually quite funny when you think about it.

Lets call a truce Kaljugi. You like cartoons....I don't. Its no big deal. Lets be friends.

If I can just take his opportunity to explain one point though. You have misunderstood the reasoning behind me mentioning the plot in Children of Heaven....a little boy from a poor family trying to get new trainers for his little sister before mum and dad find out. Whilst the Iranian / PUnjabi village analogy I talked about actually referred to the movie 'Pedar' (father) I mentioned the plot of children of heaven to use as a metaphor for the simplicity of great film. No animations...no fancy graphics....no nothing. Just simple everyday life.

It's done. I'm sure you'll agree there's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate even when it does spill into something a bit tasty and passions are inflamed.

I'm off to watch some CBeebies.

I'm not.

Hahaah :D I was referring to disney cartoons mainly :p who says been a adult makes you a less of a child LOL..kuljugi paaji its nice to know someone else also enjoys cartoons :)

See, now you're giving the impression I sit around watching Looney Tunes cartoons all day. :biggrin2: They aren't my cup of tea but nevermind I'm not going into all that again. :blush2:

No......just no.

lol :)

Hakuna-matata!

.... What a wonderful thing... It means no worries..... :D

Hahaha. Cartoons are the best though :p especially the older ones..anyone remember that Bugs bunny & co film with that tall kala basket ball player; what was the film called?lol

OMGGGG SPACE JAM!!!! IT WAS ON A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!!! LOVE THAT FILM WITH MICHAEL JEFFERY JORDON!!

UR A GR8 SINGHNI FOR MENTIONING THAT :p