Top 5 Movie

hgsingh

The pain and agony to come after your mom sees you with a parna over your mouth and removes it.

"But wait...mom...noooooo...!!"

They just don't understand :(

I nearly got slapped when I told her "I will break you" after she DID try to pull the parna from me, lol. :lol2:

Only yesterday evening I walked up to her and said "When my dahl is ready, then you have permission to make my roti". She hasn't got a clue what I'm talking about!

crouching tiger hidden dragon

long da lishkara

fist of fury

good the bad and the ugly

star wars return of the jedi

Which one of these doesn't belong.

I nearly got slapped when I told her "I will break you" after she DID try to pull the parna from me, lol. :lol2:

Only yesterday evening I walked up to her and said "When my dahl is ready, then you have permission to make my roti". She hasn't got a clue what I'm talking about!

hahahha you remind me of myself!

Is this how you speak to your mother :omg:

No, I was assuming the character of Bane who said "I will break you" to Batman. It's all giggles in my house, don't worry about it. If anything it was ridiculous as here I was this big lad walking around with a parna over my face and trying to speak in some strangely clipped English accent to a Sikh lady. It's one of those things that's funny if you were there. Its sounds strange describing it. :biggrin2:

tumblr_m8apehrNCr1qgpsoko1_500.jpg

Watched - Eight below last night..amazing movie based on the true story of man and his unconditional love towards his pet- dogs, and dogs unconditional love towards human!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397313/

Eight below- "Amazing story of survival, friendship and adventure ever told'

Highly recommended for pet lovers and in general for all...!!!

• 1 month later...