My bad!!! i thought you were sivck of this post.... i was wondering why you used lion king (cartoon) to say you didnt like it? :p

OMGG i sing this song to my cat when i lift him up :D

hahaha that's awesome

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) A Tale Of 2 Sisters (Korean) 2) Higher Learning (American) 3) Bruce Lee - Big Boss (Hong Kong) 4) Trainspotting (British) 5) Long Da Lishkara (Panjabi) no particular order, my fave genre of fi

In no particular order... Back To The Future The Rocky Horror Picture Show Aliens Star Wars Toy Story Man, it's hard just selecting 5 only but I KNOW that Back To The Future is going to be in an

Godfather - Genius from Copolla. You come for the violence but you stay for the family drama. Kill Bill - A beautiful story about badla (revenge). My sisters could do a lot worse to watch and learn h

Posted Images

WLS paaji is going to come and make fun of me now.

WLS's picture while on SikhSangat:

cyberbully.jpg

Only kidding bro, you know we all love you haha

LOL! probably the worst drawing in the history of art... My cat can do better than that lol

WLS paaji is going to come and make fun of me now.

WLS's picture while on SikhSangat:

cyberbully.jpg

Man that picture is uncanny. How did you know I look exactly like that ? Right down to the stick insect thin black arms without hands that wrap around my head inna mutant stylee you have me down to a tee.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Good scene from dark knight rises..!!

I love the scene when the lady stabs the batman who trusted her and then twist the knife in him, it shows one of charitars of a woman..!!

But how true are her words? "You see it's the slow knife that takes it time, the knife that waits years without forgetting that slips quietly in between the bones and cuts deepest."

A lesson to us all that waiting, planning and biding our time for the moment to strike is much better than a hot-headed botch. At least that's what I got from it.

• Like 2

I totally agree she was devious in her own unique way, if she would have used it for good cause it would have counted..anyway her deviousness must be acknowledged and appreciated..pure art of war - .!! :cool:

"You see it's the slow knife that takes it time, the knife that waits years without forgetting that slips quietly in between the bones and cuts deepest." A lesson to us all that waiting, planning and biding our time for the moment to strike is much better than a hot-headed botch. At least that's what I got from it.

:cool: :cool: