Sign in to follow this  
N30S1NGH

Relationship Of Buddha Dal With Damdami Taksal During Dharam Yudh Morcha?

Santa Singh followers say (now) that Santa Singh had said to Santji that Akalis will betray you. 

Santji was leading morcha to free the Taksal Singhs who had been wrongfully arrested, witnessing the success of Santjis parchar the Akalis requested that Santji incorporate the demands of Anandpur sahib resolution and lead the Dharam Yudh Morcha. The video posted by Singh earlier is of them days and santji states all jathebandis except Budha Dal is backing the morcha. 

Elder singhs have also said that after Bluestar Santa Singh used to go around saying "there was no need to send the army in I would have kicked out Bhindranwale in 15mins"

In all honesty i don't believe that Santa singhs support would have made any difference at that time (during dharam yudh morcha). Had they encouraged the Nihang Singhs to fight AFTER bluestar then that would have been a different story.

I have also read in a human rights report that when Santa Singh was excommunicated another Singh was appointed head of Budha Dal, he was close to Santji and would have participated in armed sangarsh, but he was killed by Santa Singhs men

Without offending and going into the politics of things, this is what I have heard

Sant gurbachan Singh ji gave dastar to sant kartar Singh ji.

Budhadal sgpc and most of the jatha sided with giani mohan Singh, a few singhs left with sant kartar Singh including baba thakur Singh ji and sant jar nail Singh ji. In sant jis katha they state that sant kartar Singh ji said you can take everything from me my clothes etc aswell but you can't take the kirpa that has been given by maharaj. At that time a fight nearly happened/did happen and baba sohan Singh of bidhichand dal stood with sant kartar Singh ji and held a barsha up and openly said whoever comes for us I will be delt with. Then dastar bandi of sant kartar Singh happened etc after. The land at Mehta has nothin to do with Budha dal, it's a made up fantasy. Issue occurred of majha and malwa.

In Dharam yudh morcha all supported apart from Budha dal. This can be sugar coated in any way and various reasons can be made up after 28 yrs etc.

After attack takht sahib sarkari Seva was done which was rejected by panth and then karseva done by the panth.

Nihang singhs used to learn vidiya from taksal throughout times and in pics of sant gurbachan Singh there are nihang singhs in the jatha, likewise nirmalas and naamdharis used to learn aswell, but whilst at taksal they follow the maryada of the jatha.

Regarding the babbars etc, that's a joke right? Listen to sant jis speeches on what really happened instead of fairy tale stories online.

Thanks khalistan_zindabad veer for clarifying..i was actually waiting for your post as well to provide more information on relationship buddal dal and taksal..can you please provide link to sant ji speeches on babars etc?..thanks again.

Without offending and going into the politics of things, this is what I have heard

Sant gurbachan Singh ji gave dastar to sant kartar Singh ji.

Budhadal sgpc and most of the jatha sided with giani mohan Singh, a few singhs left with sant kartar Singh including baba thakur Singh ji and sant jar nail Singh ji. In sant jis katha they state that sant kartar Singh ji said you can take everything from me my clothes etc aswell but you can't take the kirpa that has been given by maharaj. At that time a fight nearly happened/did happen and baba sohan Singh of bidhichand dal stood with sant kartar Singh ji and held a barsha up and openly said whoever comes for us I will be delt with. Then dastar bandi of sant kartar Singh happened etc after. The land at Mehta has nothin to do with Budha dal, it's a made up fantasy. Issue occurred of majha and malwa.

this is correct, except that most of the jatha went along with their jathedars bachan, and so sided with sant kartar singh ji as mukhi. Baba Jaswant Singh ji (bhagat ji), who was there, also said that if jathedari was given to baba mohan singh ji then why did most of the elder singhs go with sant kartar singh ji?

sgpc said baba mohan singh ji was mukhi, and then recently said baba ram singh is mukhi, and then later pose in pictures with baba harnam singh where he is announced as mukhi :)

Did gyani mohan singh ji bhindranwale supported dharam yudh morcha led by sant jarnail singh bhindranwale? I have never met them.. people who met them recently including sant hari singh ji randhawale say they are bairaagi tyaagi bhramgyani

I was searching through archives of sa, found an old thread regarding jathedari - http://www.sikhaware...dpost__p__36894 read it in your spare time separately..its only fair to provide both sides.

Baba Mohan Singh was given the Jathedari of Bhindrawale Taksal. Page 9 'Gurbani Paath Darhsan.'

"Datsar-bandi Ceremoney

29 June 1969 7 am Akhand Paaths were started near Sant Maharaaj Gurbachan Singh Ji's body. On the 8th July 1969 on Tuesday the day of Dusehra behind the Akaal Kuteeaa in a very big tent Kirtan and Paath was done from the Amrit Vela and many saints gave talks about Sant Ji. At 2pm the head of the Bhindrae-Samparda Siri-Maan Sant Baba Indar Singh Ji declared that spiritually gifted Sant Mohan Singh Ji one of the most diligent student of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji 'Khalsa' as the next Jathedar of Bhindra Samparda, according to the last wishes of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji a gathering of all the Sants of many different Sampardas, many prominent Taksal students, both Bhindra Panchyatas and the rest of the sangat voted that Sant Mohan Singh would be the next Jathedar of the Taksal.

First 5 dastaars were tied by Sant Indar Singh and Sant Aajaeb Singh to Sant-Giani Mohan Singh's head. These dastaars were 1) From Harimandar Sahib Amritsar. 2) Samparda Bhindra. 3) Shromani Akaali Dal. 4) S.G.P.C Amritsar. 5) Nirmala Panchayaeti Akhara. Baba Mohan Singh was given siropas from all the Takhats. Then Baba Ji was given gifts and dastaars from many different head instituions.

AT this time there were many prominent people in the Panth who came to give gifts to Sant Mohan Singh...

Sant Fateh Singh Pradhan Shromani Akali Dal, Sant Chanan Singh Pradhan S.G.P.C, Pandit Sucha Singh Siri Mahant of the Nirmala Panchayaeti Akhara, Sant Naraen Singh Ludhaee Ke, Sant Kundan Singh Kalera, Sant Meeha Singh Siaar, Rare-wale Sant, Harkhowal-wale Sant, Kuhaarpuriae Sant, Sant Rann Singh, Sant Harchand Singh Laungowal, Sant Seva Singh, Sant Maan Singh Kokari, Giani Bhupinder Singh, Giani Chet Singh Head-Granthi Darbar Sahib, Giani Kapur Singh Head-Granth Sis Ganj Delhi, Amar Singh Dosanjh, Giani Shaadi Singh, Giani Gurdit Singh, Gurnaam Singh Chief-Minister Panjaab, Education Minister Sohan Singh, Jagdev Singh Talvandi, Sant Arjan Singh, Sant Sarvan Singh Bunga Mastuana, Giani Niranjan Singh, Giani Singh Rarewala, Giani Veer Singh, Giani Prem Singh Nabha, Giani Gurnam Singh Shiniwal, Giani Harnek Singh, Giani Meva Singh, Sant Kartar Singh 'Premi', Giani Karnail Singh Baduwal, Jathedar Kapur Singh Sudhar, Sant Gurbaksh Singh Harpalpur, Sant-Bhagat Ujagar Singh, the son of Sant Gurbachan Singh 'Khalsa' Bhindrawala Bhai Kartar Singh Ji, Raagi Bhagvaan Singh, Giani Gurdev Singh Calcutta, Sangat from Mumbai, prominent students of Taksaal, Raagi Jathas, the family of Sant Gurbachan Singh 'Khalsa' Bhindrawale and many more Sikh Sangat."

As i said earlier, in my opinion ( don't have authority)..these are just my opinion...both sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale and sant mohan singh ji bhindranwale are jathedars of taksal after sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale went to sachkhand because its quite common to have samparda pranali to have two or more successors an quick example would be bhai dya singh samparda where after baba bir singh ji nurangabad and sant hazoor baba karam singh ji maharaj hoti mardan there were additional upsamparda's in bhai dya singh ji samparda pranali.

Sorry gone totally off-topic.

each to their own - fed each other's ego - period - otherwise a pointless debate

Taksal has split into many groups. Many see this as a negative happening. But it may be a blessing in disguise. If Taksal had not split after Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee then mehta taksal would not exist. But since it did open it did a lot of parchar in Amritsar-Gurdaspur area which became the center of Sikh militancy. The more Taksals open up the more Gurmat parchar will happen. In fact, I wish Taksals would open up all over Punjab. Question is, why we have so few. We also need Taksals in the west.

Splits are not necessarily bad thing at all, if splits are bad thing there wouldn't be soo many upsampardas in bhai dya singh samparda and bhai dharam singh ji samparda.

Anyway going back to topic with an million dollar question..taksal has already set up an bar or an precedent to deal with injustice around 1980's...GOI tried...Sikhs defended to full extent..depending who you talk to- some say morcha as half success, half failure, but overall all agree it was success.

I wondered if budda dal was given seva of dharam yudh morcha back in that time . How they would have handled it? What would they do differently?

I have read in a few books that Santa Singh was paid by the govt a daily wage to rebuild the Akaal Takhat, him working with the govt after they had massacred Sikhs and attacked Harmandir Sahib, at a time when even people like Khushwant Singh had returned awards given by India.

Isnt Santa Singh in this video

He doesnt seem to mention the massacre just pro hindu unity

Even Captain Amarinder Singh, spoke against the govt built Akaal Takhat; “If no one

else pulls down this thing, then I will .. .” Politics of Genocide page95

bakaree jee has made a valid point. During 84 even non religious Sikhs like Capt Amrinder Singh left the congress. An atheist-Sikh(huge oximoran) like Khushwant Singh returned their awards to the Indian government. Mona Sikhs(like my father at the time) world wide felt deep pain in their hearts during the attack as did Amritdharis. Yet Santa Singh and his Nihang followers showed solidarity with the congress. Would Nihangs like Baba Deep SIngh Jee and Akali Phula Singh Jee have joined hands with the congress or with Sant Jee? This question in itself is an answer as to whether Santa Singh was right or wrong.

• Like 2

577434_419796648053374_878113960_n.jpg

These Singhs are from Budha Dal.

First Singh on Sant Ji's left is Ranjit Singh Balagan

According to one report (Reduced to Ashes):

Thirty-two-year-old Sukhdev Singh, son of Mangal Singh and Amar Kaur, was a baptized Sikh from Ballagan village, post office Bhopar Saida, under Sadar police station in Gurdaspur district. Sukhdev was married to Simarjit Kaur and had two daughters, Inderjit Kaur and Bhupinderjit Kaur, now in their early twenties, and a son Satinder Pal Singh, a teenager.

In 1984, Sukhdev’s elder brother Ranjit Singh, an important functionary of the Nihang sect called “Buddha Dal”, was appointed as head of the organization after its then chief Santa Singh was ex-communicated by the Sikh religious establishment for lending support to the government after the June 1984 Operation Blue Star. Santa Singh received the support of the central government and he continued to remain influential. According to Simarjit Kaur, Santa Singh managed to take his revenge and got Ranjit Singh murdered.

" Both sides were accused of killing

each other members- babbars

(backed taksal-self edited-refuted)

support killed buddha dal nihangs for

drinking sukha and eating meat, and

buddha dal nihangs accused of siding

with gov't/police getting babars killed."

who are babbars then? I know babbars but how this title is given to them?

It's sad that Dal Panth and Taksaal did not join hands fully back in the Morcha, but these things happen. Baba Banda Singh Bahadur fell out with Baba Binaud Singh etc.

My take on the Jathedari going to Sant Kartaar Singh was to do with the Bir Ras aspect. I don't think Baba Mohan Singh would have gone into the yudh aspect of tackling the indian goverment as he is Tyaagi Mahapursh who does simran 24/7. Sant Gurbachan Singh knew what was coming, and who was best fitted for the task of stepping up to indara gandhi?! Sant Kartaar Singh was not only high on Naam Ras, but also high on Bir Ras.

Here are 2 videos of Sant Baba Mohan Singh doing Katha, very deep.

It's sad that Dal Panth and Taksaal did not join hands fully back in the Morcha, but these things happen. Baba Banda Singh Bahadur fell out with Baba Binaud Singh etc.

My take on the Jathedari going to Sant Kartaar Singh was to do with the Bir Ras aspect. I don't think Baba Mohan Singh would have gone into the yudh aspect of tackling the indian goverment as he is Tyaagi Mahapursh who does simran 24/7. Sant Gurbachan Singh knew what was coming, and who was best fitted for the task of stepping up to indara gandhi?! Sant Kartaar Singh was not only high on Naam Ras, but also high on Bir Ras.

Here are 2 videos of Sant Baba Mohan Singh doing Katha, very deep.

where is baba mohan singh based ??