~ Characteristics Of Jevan Mukht And Bedah Mukht ~

N30S1NGH

This is must listen. Please listen to audio by sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale regarding characteristics of Jevan Mukht and Bedah Mukht. Basically people who cannot understand punjabi...i will try to explain as much my buddhi can:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Baba_Jagjit_Singh_%28Harkhowal_wale%29/Man_Budh_Atam/08--Baba.Jagjit.Singh.%28Harkhowal.wale%29--Aatma.Ki.Hai.mp3 (From 80.55 minutes until end)

Jevan Mukht- A person who is jevan mukht stays in sehaj avastha, have double consciousnesses, can engage in worldly duties because their sattvic mind(satoguni mind) is still there to do parchar/spread love/kindness to this world, rajo and tamogun portion of mind its destroyed.

Bedah Mukht- A person who is bedah mukht can only survive days, they are in nirvkalap samadhi(non transcendental meditative state), they have totally negate their mind (made of rajo, tamo, sato), antish karan, there is no coming back, they cannot do kriya on their own, their disciples try to feed them just to keep them alive to see them in smadhi.

Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawale said in divan, he came across with such one person of bedah mukht avastha who was at bedah muhkht avastha at haridvar, there were lines of people who were awaiting to do their darshan.

People who don't beleive in great sakhiya baba deep singh ji cutting their head and fighting or bhai mani singh shaheedi should research more on bedah mukht avastha before getting stuck in web of sansas(doubts).

4 type of muktis (vedic):

1.Slok – attainment of the salok you recite

2. Sameep – becoming near wat you concentrate on

3. saroop – becoming the form you meditate on

4. Kaival mukti - supreme meargence

bedah mukti and jeevan mukti

for example after listening to the divine santhya katha of sri guru granth sahib by satguru gobind singh sahib maharaj at sabo ki talwandi damdami sahib 46 of the 48 singhs became bedah mukt. they became carefree of their bodies as stated by neo singh.

Thanks Sukhjeevansingh for your post...Gurbani also says there are four types of mukhti.

chaar mukath chaarai sidhh mil kai dhooleh prabh kee saran pariou ||

I have obtained the four kinds of liberation, and the four miraculous spiritual powers, in the Sanctuary of God, my Husband Lord.

mukath bhaeiou chouhoo(n) jug jaaniou jas keerath maathhai shhathra dhhariou ||1||

I am liberated, and famous throughout the four ages; the canopy of praise and fame waves over my head. ||1|| Ang- 1105

1.Salokya Mukhti- in which the devotee gains a place in the realm of your ishatdev or attainment of the salok given by our ishatdev as you mentioned.

2. Sarupya Mukhti – in which devotee obtains heaven and same bodily qualities as Sargun Vahiguroo (avtar , isher or deity roop)

3. Samipya Mukhti- leads not only to divine virtues but a god (isher/sargun) god like form.

4. Saujya mukhti- There is unity through immersion without losing one's own indentity.

Out of these four, fourth one is parvan in Gurmat. Fourth one is sachkhand(realm) in baikhunt form gurmukh stays there without loosing their indentity.

With that being said ..In Gurmat,bhramgyanis who are nirgun upasakh their main aim is kaival mukhti (merging fully in nirgun chaitan bhram) only beleives - kaival mukhti is ultimate form of mukhti.

There are also other school of thoughts in Sikhism who believe in 4th form of mukhti ( which is totally parvan in Sikhi) as Gurmat is diverse and supports meta reality- sachkhand being realm and sachkhand also being state- nirgun chaiten bhram- sarab vypak..!!!

In words of my murshid - Sant Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowale- Bhagat( sargun or shabad upasakh) misri da swaad laina chaunda - naam ras/atam ras/amrit ras, Gyani- misri bana chaunda. (Full merge with Advait Nirgun Chaiten Bhram- Nivakalap Samadh Roop ) .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Salok, sumeep, suurp and sajuj mukti are advait mukti by through a sargun isht dev whilst jaavan badeh and keval are through the nirgun upashna. For more information i suggest a read of the Vichar Sagar and Moksh Panth Parkash. The sargun muktis can be found in most other granths including the opening adhyais of the sri nanak parkash