Mixed Marriages In Gurughars

Mixed marriages are just a side effect of the secular upbringing that we are giving our children. They grow up with non-religion upbringing and even worse thinking all religions are the same and equal. Until we start to give our children a religious upbringing it's no use crying about our girls running around Muslim Christian or Hindu boys. These things are bound to happen if we don't change our selves and the way we raise our children.

And yes, the pathetic man in charge of the Gurdwara who allowed the Muslim boy to have an Anandkaraj in a Gurdwara with a Sikh girl needs to be thrown out. What a disgraceful decisions he made.

rebel singh sooo truee.. the oney is what is all about these days!!!

also guys can u explain this 2 me, its doing my head in....

as u kno that many hindus and sikhs (khatris mainly) have mixed families, how have they managed 2 get married in gurdwaras for all these years, without the hindu converting? also many many hindus (especially khatris and sindhi) have had marriages inside gurdwaras, where they have married another hindu, i mean wat the heck man? is that allowed? 2 non-sikhs marrying each other inside a gurdwara? one example ill give is, bollywood actress karishma kapoor, whos family r all sindhi hindus, yet she married a fellow hindu, in presence of Guru Granth Sahib! Shockingly also, the giani, is a very well known kirtan wallah, harbans singh, heres the video.... lets all play a game, its called, HOW MANY BEADBIS/RULE BREAKS can u spot in the following clip??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm7CoQhiVpg

WELL OF COURSE it counts as mixed, r u trying 2 say we r a part of hindu religion?

SIMPLE FACT: a non-believer (non-sikh) wants 2 marry an apni/apna in a gurdwara, simple, convert, or get lost, dont insult our guru, who has told us we only marry a sikh, end of!!!

Ok if they have to convert, is this before the wedding right?

as u kno that many hindus and sikhs (khatris mainly) have mixed families, how have they managed 2 get married in gurdwaras for all these years, without the hindu converting? also many many hindus (especially khatris and sindhi) have had marriages inside gurdwaras, where they have married another hindu, i mean wat the heck man? is that allowed? 2 non-sikhs marrying each other inside a gurdwara? one example ill give is, bollywood actress karishma kapoor, whos family r all sindhi hindus, yet she married a fellow hindu, in presence of Guru Granth Sahib! Shockingly also, the giani, is a very well known kirtan wallah, harbans singh, heres the video.... lets all play a game, its called, HOW MANY BEADBIS/RULE BREAKS can u spot in the following clip??

It is like the new trend in India. Many Punjabi Khatris residing outside of Punjab in other states like to marry in a Sikh anandkaraj way. Amongst Punjabi khatris it is common to see Hindus and Sikhs having relationships with each other.

It is like the new trend in India. Many Punjabi Khatris residing outside of Punjab in other states like to marry in a Sikh anandkaraj way. Amongst Punjabi khatris it is common to see Hindus and Sikhs having relationships with each other.

Could you explain why this had become a trend?

Because I just don't get why Hindus would want to get married in a Guduwara instead of mandir.

Could you explain why this had become a trend?

Because I just don't get why Hindus would want to get married in a Guduwara instead of mandir.

to be honets here in luton, theres a very rich panjabi brahmin family, who would always come gurdwara instead of goin to the mandir, which i used 2 admire, but 2 actually get married in one, even tho ur not sikhs, is jus odd, not saying any of them did, but panjabi hindus in general. also quite a few panjabi muslims in pakistan visit gurdwaras too, i met a pakistani panjabi on a plane back from poland, he told me of his regular visits 2 panja sahib. i knew he wasnt lying, as he knew all the sikh vocabulary, such as "mattha tek", "sarovar", "langar" etc. Like a typical pakistani panjabi, he referred 2 Guru Nanak, as Baba Guru Nanak.