Dhunda Does It Again Beadbi Of Sri Dasam Granth

ladli-fauj

This id iot needs to be refuted by scholars of the panth..regarding your second part of comment..i don't agree with that solution..that shouldn't be first solution/reaction to all problems (band aid fix)..sipahi spirit in sikhi should be born, properly controlled, preserved and nurture from sant spirit not from sheer tamogun..sheer tamogun makes one rakshash and khalsa is not rakshash!!!!!!

I think this is where political activism is really lacking..We should really think in terms of introducing hate crime bill infront of badal (should have done during elections) to include all religions sacred scriptures are sacred (including sikhs) per law that anyone insulting them should be charged.!!!!

He is convincing for someone such as myself who hasn't got all the facts at hand. Good thing I went to Hemkunt Sahib as a kid. It was awesome! :biggrin2: I also visited Anandpur Sahib and all the other ithasik Gurughars, so it isn't an 'either/or' situation as he seems to be suggesting.

Anyone have any links to videos or articles which refute his arguments?

look at this keerda...he needs to be dealt with in same manner as suraj mani

Obviously, I have no idea how old/mature you are, but suggesting that people should be killed because they put forward a viewpoint that you disagree with - is highly irresponsible.

We are not Al Qaeda or the Taliban.