Dhunda Does It Again Beadbi Of Sri Dasam Granth

ladli-fauj

@ beginner

I dont take offensive for anything. People who using foul language is an act of cowardness and weakness. Its the frustration on their part that they are not able to do anything. Coz in reality they can only abuse. I am not here to back dhunda. My only point is that using bad language is never justified even if you are using for your enemy. It shOws the lack of basic understanding of Guru Granth Sahib Ji

@ beginner

I dont take offensive for anything. People who using foul language is an act of cowardness and weakness. Its the frustration on their part that they are not able to do anything. Coz in reality they can only abuse. I am not here to back dhunda. My only point is that using bad language is never justified even if you are using for your enemy. It shOws the lack of basic understanding of Guru Granth Sahib Ji

I don't think anyone used profanities. It's not like anyone called him the f word or some other word which one would feel ashamed to use. At most people have just used words like heretic, keera, <banned word filter activated> etc which are not exactly a gaal(profanity). Anyway, are you one of his followers who always claim they are not Dhunda followers yet come here to condemn those condemning Dhunda for his heretic words or do you actually have something to add about Dhunda here?

I don't think anyone used profanities. It's not like anyone called him the f word or some other word which one would feel ashamed to use. At most people have just used words like heretic, keera, <banned word filter activated> etc which are not exactly a gaal(profanity). Anyway, are you one of his followers who always claim they are not Dhunda followers yet come here to condemn those condemning Dhunda for his heretic words or do you actually have something to add about Dhunda here?

Hes most likely a chela in disguise...........wearing a Darshan Ragi mask........lol

@jonny

If calling someone a dog, an <banned word filter activated> or faggot is not foul language for you then i seriously suggest you you reading Guru Granth Sahib before commenting on Dasam Granth. I dont care what Dhunda says coz i am clear in my mind about the message of Guru Sahib. It does not make a difference to me if u think i am his supporter. If Dhunda is wrong then you are also in the same shoes by abusing him out of your frustration. What did you guys have actually done to stop Dhunda except spitting venom on this forum. Why dont u start something bigger than what dhunda has been preaching. You yourself dont know what to docoz you are too ignorant. You ppl are suggesting names of other scholars who should do something. When he was here in canada how many of you went to him to have a discussion and challenge him?