Sikh Channel Controversy Yesterday!

RebelSingh

Hey Guys yesterday was the ipledgeorange tour at slough ramgharia gurdwara, n also present there was sarbjit singh (legend) from the fantastic rajoana tv. It was apparantly filmed n broadcast live for the sikh channel (i didnt watch it, i was at work), but apparantly when sarbjit was on stage doing his brilliant english speech exposing the indian govt etc the live transmission was cut!!!

Here is a message from RAJOANA TV, which i found on the Dal Khalsa FB page, exposing the sikh channel and possibly even the other channel, sangat tv aswell (not sure tho).

MESSAGE FROM RAJOANA TV:

Gurfateh All,

I know everyone wants to know what happened with regards to my speech being cut by Sikh channel at the IPledgeOrange Tour in Slough today.

As soon as I started they had a cut in transmission....many people rang the studios in disgust, and these people were given different answers by the channel. Some were told that by some miracle that the weather made the channel lose signal for the duration of my speech. Others were told that because the speaker before me did not ask the sangat to donate to Sikh channel, that they had to cut transmission. One of the sangat asked the channel, how much do we need to pay? They replied £80! However, he said you can't make payment yet, let me ring you back. He rings back when my speech is done and declares that now you can make payment.

When have they ever had a loss in transmission when they have so many anti-Sikh Congress guys talking in their studios? When have they had a loss when a whole bunch of older guys are sitting on a sofa talking as if they are on a park bench? YET THEY HAVE A CUT IN TRANSMISSION TODAY? WHY ARE BOTH CHANNELS NOT ONLY HIDING THE REAL ISSUES, BUT TRYING TO SILENCE US?

THIS IS SIMPLE, THE SIKH CHANNEL:

1. DO NOT WANT THE TRUTH TO COME OUT, THEY HAVE A HIGHER POWER TO PLEASE, A POWER THEY CONSIDER TO BE HIGHER THAN THE IDEALS OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AND THEIR SANGAT

2.THEY FEAR THE LOVE THAT RAJOANATV HAS RECEIVED FROM YOU GUYS

It is shocking what we have seen by our co called leaders in the UK in London last sunday , SangatTV on wednesday and what happened today with Sikh Channel. Cutting the speech as soon as I mention 'Indian Establishment', the cameraman got a phone call and he stopped recording.

I must clarify that I was not there for Sikh Channel, I actually did not know that they were filming until I got there, I was their to do seva for Guru's Sangat and help the Singhs from IPledge. However, their actions today have backfired and they felt the wrath of the Sangat who already suspected Sikh Channels motives....this only cemented it.

I've been told that many people have cancelled their direct debits today. At this point the Sikh Channel lied and said that they are working in partnership with me.

I'm not telling people to cancel their direct debits, but please be weary that before we get to grips with India, we have many enemies closer to home.

On another note, the speeches made by Kam Singh, Indi Singh and myself at the Gurudwara literally floored Slough, had this been transmitted internationally, I'm not being over exaggerative but it would have shaken our people across the world to the core. The Sangat stayed back with us for 2 hours, really was amazing.

What has been truly unreal is the love that RTV has recieved, its not for me, its for the ideology of speaking from the heart, seeking the truth, without any fear. None of these anti-Sikh organisations can suppress it. http://www.youtube.com/rajoanatv

And Sikh Channel wonder y they r in the dumps financially, WELL THATS WHY!!!! Sangat TV has had its doubters n critics, but atleast they r now broadcasting kam singhs live youth show every sunday and they had sarbjit singh in the studio with kam singh last week exposing indians faceless war with sikhs/panjab, which is FRIGHTENEING!!!

ur thoughts guys?

Thank you for your post rebel singh - if it is true that transmission was cut on purpose then SC got to give an official explanation on their channel in the upcoming days.

i hope Sikh federation UK who regularly appear on SC demand an answer. Before they started Aao Kirtan Sikhiyeh then they scrapped after a few episodes with no justification.

Though i doubt this channel are backstabbers to the Sikh Quam it is highly likely that those employed as media student who are from India could have done this on purpose. This whole event reminds me of SC pulling the plug on the Bhog of Sehaj Paaj of Sri Dasam Granth.

sikh channel and sangat tv both have their good points and bad points.

i have heard that sangat tv keeps reporting sikh channel to ofcom when they do khalistani shows, so now sikh channel has to be carefull what they broadcast because theyve had warnings from ofcom.

ive said it since day one, the competition is disgusting. both channels are as bad as eachother.

I thought sikh federation and sangat tv were practically 1 now :blink2:

well sikh federation r pro khalistani mate, but u mentioned earlier that sangat tv is against sikh channel showing khalistan slogans, so id imagine there not the same, but having said that, sikh channel and sangat tv have both shown plenty of khalistan zindabad slogans in recent 4-5 months or so, especially during the rajoana campaign. But yea its confusing, maybe its individuals who r badnaaming the channels.

WJKK WJKF, these events are very tragic for the whole Sikh community who have put their hopes and dreams for real parchar media and want education and understanding of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

OK there is always a power struggle and one-up-man-ship between some people that belong to different parties, which in this case is tv channels, but they should not use this to affect the whole community by trying to shut each other down!

Rajoana TV is Fantastic and I only hope that this channel if not on the tv screen at least broadcasts 24hrs on the internet.

If it is indeed true some people have cancelled their dd then I for one am very sad that unknowingly they are going to throttle another voice we had in this world that spread Gurbani .

too much power goes to peoples head...suggest cancelling dd an investing in RajoanaTV..seem more on the ball!

For God's sake, some of you need to take a step back at look at the issues around broadcasting overtly political content on TV in the UK. You can use your licence to broadcast - so Sikhchannel and/or Sangat TV could be forced off the air, if they are seen as NOT being impartial and giving undue prominence to one set of views.

Just read the Ofcom Broadcasting Code (ofcom.org.uk)!!!

You can not constantly broadcast pro-Khalistan content on TV in the UK and expect their to be no repercussions. You are also giving your enemies an excuse to complain to Ofcom.

For God's sake, some of you need to take a step back at look at the issues around broadcasting overtly political content on TV in the UK. You can use your licence to broadcast - so Sikhchannel and/or Sangat TV could be forced off the air, if they are seen as NOT being impartial and giving undue prominence to one set of views.

You can not constantly broadcast pro-Khalistan content on TV in the UK and expect their to be no repercussions. You are also giving your enemies an excuse to complain to Ofcom.

so talking about how panjabs river waters r polluted on purpose, drug and alcohol problems of panjab and the constant attack on sikhs and our identity in india, and tackling the problem of sikhi under attack in uk is bad then? come on mate, coz thats wat sarbjit singh was talkin about i believe, he talked bowt the same stuff on sangat tv last sunday with kam, so how come he cudnt do same thing on sikh channel, the n they miraculously started broadcasting wen sarbjit had finished his talk, pathetic sikh channel

H SINGH IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

Having received information about this let me tell you Sikh channel have very strict legal rules to follow about what they can and cannot be shown on SC, otherwise they will be in for a hefty fine and the channel being shut down. For one Bhai sarabjeet Singh's Videos on Youtube would not be able to be shown thats why his Ramgaria Gurdwara speech was not televised. This may sound stupid but UK regulations have to be followed - so SC were 100% right to not televise his speech. For example if anybody says "hindu's were responsible etc etc" then this amounts to sturring up racial hatred as far as OFCOM are concerned.

So please don't always believe the hype, you need rational thinking aswell.