What Do You Think Of The English Defense League?

I live in Canada so I only just found out about this group a few months ago. I'd like to know what our brothers and sisters in the UK (or anywhere else really) who know a thing or two about this organization think about it. I have heard that they have active Sikh members who are regulars at demos. They are also anti-racist and want only to stop Islam (and more specifically, Shariah Law) from gaining political power in the British Government. Mission statement here: http://englishdefenceleague.org/about-us/mission-statement/

Common questions and answers here:http://englishdefenceleague.org/about-us/common-questions/

So far I agree with that they are doing/saying. They are able to distinguish between Sikhs and Muslims (for the most part) and in recent months have made it clear that Muslim pedophilia gangs aren't just targeting white girls but Sikh/Hindu girls as well and that we need to support each other.

Thoughts?

I don't really know. I mean, alot of people say they are racist but I don't think they are. The leader and his main crew (the factions may be racist and some definately are) don't seem to be racist. I mean they have black members, a few asians too. The leader (Tommy) has black relatives. I mean, I know alot of these whites can be alright with blacks but racist to asians but I think this guy is genuine. He is against radical Islam taking a hold on British Society. Others will disagree.

I dont believe they are racist. As an organisation, they have stated that they are against fundamentalist Islam and the domination and Islamification of Britain. Muslims are a very pushy group who are constantly trying to suit themselves at all levels. EDL have stated that they only have a problem with extremist Muslims and tackle issues where there are institutionalised and inbuilt problems in the Muslim Community such as grooming, paedophilia etc.

People tarnish them as racist and say that they are only forming alliances with Sikhs etc so that they can deal with Muslims with first and deal with other communities after. There is no evidence of this, certainly form their rhetoric. At the end of the day, they are there to provide a voice for white British people who are fed up with having to live with Muslim domination in their neighbourhoods.

They would only come after Sikhs if we started behaving in the same way and causing problems in their country. By and large, and with the exception of a few nutters, we keep a low profile and dont get ourselves into too much trouble, which is the right way to be.

The Muslims only have themselves to blame for the rise of groups like the EDL. If law-abiding Muslims who want to live peacefully dont condone the behaviour of their kin who are causing all of these issues then they should be combating these issues in their own community and speaking out against them.

wat pees me right off about muslims in uk, is that, they ALWAYS THROW that crap about "its a minority who spoil it for the majority"!!! OHH REALLY U MAD MULLAHs, well how come wen it comes to grooming/prostitution/drugg peddling/attempts @ forced conversion u guys r all over the gaff?? Why is it that this has been going on for years, n u mugs do nuffin about it? They say they discuss it in their masjids, LIKE HECK they do, if anything they probably promote it! When they r confronted about it by daler/bahadurs - (Shere Panjab/Holy Smokes) and in recent yrs the EDL, then its the "OH U GUYS R ANTI-Islam n islamaphobic" etc tatti!

u jus cant win with these mugs, then u have this joke of a british police force who may aswel be hijras with uniform on, who r too scared 2 say anything 2 muslims, incase they get the stephen lawerence enquiry treatment. Every1 in UK knows the metropolitan police is racist, but atleast if they r gonna b racist, atleast go the whole way n dish out some beatings, rather than sayin racist words under ur breath.

Regarding the EDL (btw im from Luton - HQ of EDL), i think they have good intentions, but the leader doesnt help himself by always makin errors/dodgy comments by saying stuff about islam itself, wen he really shud focus on the extremist muslims,n tell the "moderate" muslims 2 crush the extremists voice.

one main solution imo, SEND ALL MIRPURIS BACK TO THEIR SMELLY villages, or perhaps accidentally drop a bomb on em, every1 is sick of these scumbags, sorry sangat ji, but only UK sikhs will understand our anger, living in uk is like smashin ur heads against a brick wall. Sikhs try 2 stop these paks from exploitin r population/areas, but we get called racists/kafirs n r gurdwaras jus bury their heads in the sand.

People like Bhai Mohan Singh is a LEGEND! great pleasure meeting him recently in luton at the recent protests, check these videos (esp non-uk sikhs), hes says it straight up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHF2VL-szV0&feature=relmfu

@Rebel Singh - Agree all Pakistanis Mirpirus should be deported, somilians are horrible too

LOOL im so glad ppl like u r here paaji, dont b suprised that within these pages ur gonna get the "its a minority who ruin it for the majority" brigade, who r the ose same ppl who suffer from the ostrich disease (buryin head in the sand), i cant tell u how much respect i gave for SherePanjab. OH how we cud do with them being back man! at one point there was 1000 singhs listed under em, but a lot left probably due 2 careers etc.

Rebel Singh, you've mentioned maybe over 17 times on here that you're from Luton, good for you. Now please keep it civil in here shall we? Easy on the emotional outbursts!

mehtab singh, im mentioning this for the canadians/yanks who may not knw about this cruddy crap little town, plus wen it comes 2 topics of EDL/Uk islamic extremists, luton cant not be mentioned. i can assure u i usually hate tellin ppl where im from/born coz i find it embarrasing, but for the sake of edl related arguements, luton will always pop up. r u an american btw?

if u dont like it mehtab, i will not mention it again, sorry pal

The 9th Pakistani Pedo has been named from rochdale before they wouldnt name him.

Shabir Ahmed.

The 59-year-old from Windsor Road, Oldham can be unveiled after a judge in another case revoked the ban on the media identifying him. He was a councilor of Oldham.

Theres reports this Pakistani Muslim raped an asian girl for decades, who is she ???

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/21/ringleader-rochdale-paedophiles-named