Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

I have nothing against people believing what they want and I dont think any sikh of Guru Granth sahib jee has either. But there is a famous saying,

"you cannot cross the ocean with one foot in one boat and another in the other boat."

I find that this is what the followers of these babbes are doing. They are trying to take aspects of sikhi whilst following these babas. Majority of the time, these babbes advocate sikh practises to gain more followers.

This whole situation can be compared to people buying chiense knock-off goods, they may look the same, feel the same but they will break when you need them the most.

Agree with you/

Mand5 has lost the plot definately. as he/she cant see anything else beyond what he has been entrapped in for 15yrs.

He/she says are not brainwashed, obviously are. When somebody is brainwashed they dont realise it until something bad happens to them, or until it too late, like it did with me, I lost a lot coz I was stubborn until the end. They will carry on believing what their brain has been taught, they know nothing different, and even if they want to change its going to be hell of a journey. Stubborness will not get you anywhere, there is nothing wrong with learning other faiths@ Mand5,just because you are following yours, doesnt mean it is the right one.

For the last time@Mand5, they are Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, not bible. Bible belongs to the Christians.

You talk about others offending your faith, but you are not exactly a Sikh are you, if you are using vulgar language back to Paneer Monster.

I been through a lot of brainwashing, but never to this extent did I disrespect Maharaj ji, mine was a different story thou, I always respected other faiths for what they are. Mand5 seems to have been fed hatred towards Sikhi, either directly or indirectly....and thats not a good thing.

Mand5 will just have to learn like the rest of us did and still are as regards to what Maharaj ji are all about.

Its such a shame having been through something similar myself years ago, that somebody else going through it. But you watch Mand5 when u start questioning your idols or whoever u believe in, then watch how the tables will turn, when you start to realise the truth and that maybe you were on the wrong path, then see when the time comes how they all change towards you. Nobody is going to help you when you need them, no living person, only Waheguru will help you.

Thats the only way you are going to learn, makes no difference what anybody says to you, only God will make you realise what is right and what is wrong.

And I have to say Maharaj ji, are the truth, they are the Jyoti-Jot of the 10Gurus, being our living Guru, to God ~I am grateful I found even at the end. Everything else that uses gurbani is fake.

So thats coming from another one that was diverted the wrong way.

I think Mand5 should come back to this forum, and start learning about Sikhi..As he/she is only going to go and get more brainwashed.

The reason i am still on this site is because of what I am learning from it and realising what Sikhi is all about. I am not perfect, and do find it difficult at times to do paat, but at least now, i know the difference between fake babe, and the truth. I dont know much about Radha Soami's, but I do know that if somebody gives you naam as you say, and its secret that should not be told to anybody else, then thats a cult, not the truth, as god's name is for everybody, which Sri Guru Granth Sahib do not hide, or do not have to hand out.

If you want the real naam then it is up to you to take the step towards God, not for others to give to you.

@Mand5 nobody is being nasty to your baba, or to your faith, they are only stating what they have been through and what the truth is, and they are only saying to you to help you. You are taking it the wrong way round as you know no different,

Sects, cults, other groups also existed in the Guru's times, not just now, they have been going on and on for years. You calling Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, merely is book is disrespectful. You dont understand this as you have chosen somebody to be your Guru.

This is the reason why Guru Gobind Singh ji decided to have Sri Guru Granth Sahibji as the next Guru, so as nobody would have to bow down to any person, and gurbani would be amar forever, whereas in some faiths if the guru dies then another one has to be replaced, and who is going to that job? Our Guru is neverending and does not die, and is infinite.

150yrs is not a that long, our faith has been going for longer and will carry on, nothing can destroy the bani of Waheguru, people may use it, play with it, amend it to attract others, but nobody and nothing can change the truth, which always has, and always will exist.

You are the one that came on here to ask questions, now you got the answers it hurts you, why does it hurt you? Why does it hurt so much if you are so strong in your faith?

Nobody has attacked your baba physically have they? Everbody is entitled to their own opnions. I really hope you come back onto this forum, to learn more about the right path.. it maybe hard for you but if you really want to know the truth then it is up to you to do the work too, you will not be given it on a plate.

Why dont you give Paneer Monster a call, what are u afraid of? Are you an RS scared follower?

I have nothing against people believing what they want and I dont think any sikh of Guru Granth sahib jee has either. But there is a famous saying,

"you cannot cross the ocean with one foot in one boat and another in the other boat."

I find that this is what the followers of these babbes are doing. They are trying to take aspects of sikhi whilst following these babas. Majority of the time, these babbes advocate sikh practises to gain more followers.

This whole situation can be compared to people buying chiense knock-off goods, they may look the same, feel the same but they will break when you need them the most.

There is a difference between Babeh and deh dhari Gurus. Before Baba Nand Singh most people put SGGS in a trunk or shelf. Baba Ji showed the world the importance of satkaar. The word Babeh seems to be used in a derogoratory manner , what will hurt the most is when the same scathing generalisation is applied to us as Amritdhari Sikhs.

Waheguru.

There are some people who just want to stir up a controversy. "Guru Granth ji maneyo Pargat Gura ki deh." It is for everyone to believe in and they can learn from it it is jagat Guru. However Radha Soamis say it is only a book of shabads and Sikhs should stop bowing to it. One thing where they contradict themselves is Narad, if asked who Narad's Guru was they say Shabad. So if Narad's Guru was a Shabad what problem do they have with Sikhs having a shabad Guru? And of course Bani is for everyone if properly respected. It isn't entirely censored like muslims and christians do to their bibles or how Radha Soamis say only they get their naam. And what is the Radha Soami's qurbaani? Has he sacrificed his sons? Have his disciples fought with their heads cut off? Has he himself attained Shaheedi? How many Shaheeds do they have? And how many people become Radha Soamis internationally? What will be done when he their leader dies? How long will deh dhari preachers last in their cult?

I dont think we should cut all our ties with radhasoamis. we should try to slowly deprogram their way of thinking. they are sucked into this cult. the reason why this gets to me is because, the sangat are innocent they dont know any better. you really dont know what its like. you really god is before you. radhasoami is very dangerous.

re anand karaj - i heard back in the day only those who have had chhaked amrit (charan or khanda di pahul) could partake in mariage. if this is true... we should try and maintain this tradition as much as possible.

re anand karaj - i heard back in the day only those who have had chhaked amrit (charan or khanda di pahul) could partake in mariage. if this is true... we should try and maintain this tradition as much as possible.

Well Veerji wouldn't this exclude sehajdhari Sikhs who have not yet taken Amrit but are on the path to do so or sehajdhari Sikhs who are not amritdhari but read lots of bani and naam simran?