Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

Well Veerji wouldn't this exclude sehajdhari Sikhs who have not yet taken Amrit but are on the path to do so or sehajdhari Sikhs who are not amritdhari but read lots of bani and naam simran?

I think the term Sahejdhari has been misinterpreted by the current generation of Sikhs. The term Sahejdhari was used for Hindus who were Shardaloos of the Guru Ghar and were on the path to Sikhism. About a hundred years ago, the Sahejdharis were a large community in Punjab mostly consisting of Aroras. Eventually they became Sikhs and the now Sahejdhari community is almost no more. In current times, Sikhs who were born in Sikh families and have cut their hair call themselves Sahejdharis. This is a misrepresentation of the term.

• 1 month later...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Paneer Monster, Great great posts!!!

Thanks for taking the time to type up your posts, it is not time wasted!!!

May the eternal soul and light of the 10 Guru's, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, bless all the Gursikh Piyare who posted on here to help the Sikh Sangat not get tied in with the occult Rhadasoami club.

We all get very tired of these Rhadasoami brain washed robots coming onto this site looking for justification of their occult Rhadasoami club (because they actually haven't got true faith in it themselves. They are just brain washed). Because we are so tired and bored of their absolutely ridiculous beliefs and arguements on here, we don't always have the energy to even reply. However, you, and some other Gursikhs did, so Vaheguru Bless you.

And by the way, to Mand5, you are NOT a Sikh, you're a member of the Rhadasoami occult club. If you do want to befriend us Sikhs, you can help us by letting us know which Sikh Gurdwara your Rhadasoami mates, and that comedian you call a Guru, are going to knock down next?

• 1 year later...

the amount of hate in this topic is quite remarkable.

I'm in my 20's and was born into a RS family. I'm blessed to be part of such a humble community of people who don't drink or eat meat. So please do not refer to us as a "Cult" or "brainwashed". It really highlights some of the self-righteous attitude many of you possess in this forum, although that doesn't mean you represent the vast demographic of Sikhs. In fact, I'm married to one and we share a tremendous amount of respect for one another, our families and our religious/cultural beliefs.

I'm not looking for justification. I met my cross-roads before I was 20 and questioned my religious beliefs there and then...here is what I found:

- I'm following a path which keeps me away from meat, alcohol and drugs.

- the guru is a spiritual teacher, not God, only spreading the message of the Guru Granth Sahib.

- It has ultimately made me a much better human being

The only reason this guy came to the forum was to prove how his faith is better than Sikhi. When asked to show respect to Guru Granth Sahibji, he went on ranting and flaunting how he is much better than other guys who replied to him.

Sorry to burst your bubble but all I can smell is EGO from your comments. If you are looking for a healthy debate then you need to show some respect. You just don't walk into someone's house and disrespect and then expect to be honored.

If your words can hurt a whole majority and you knowingly did that ( as you were born a sikh and married to a "sikh"), how can you call yourself a better human being?

Move on Buddy, there is no place for you here. Not with this attitude.

the amount of hate in this topic is quite remarkable.

I'm in my 20's and was born into a RS family. I'm blessed to be part of such a humble community of people who don't drink or eat meat. So please do not refer to us as a "Cult" or "brainwashed". It really highlights some of the self-righteous attitude many of you possess in this forum, although that doesn't mean you represent the vast demographic of Sikhs. In fact, I'm married to one and we share a tremendous amount of respect for one another, our families and our religious/cultural beliefs.

I'm not looking for justification. I met my cross-roads before I was 20 and questioned my religious beliefs there and then...here is what I found:

- I'm following a path which keeps me away from meat, alcohol and drugs.

- the guru is a spiritual teacher, not God, only spreading the message of the Guru Granth Sahib.

- It has ultimately made me a much better human being

That's fine if it makes you a better human being, but no one can replace Guru Granth Sahib. As a non-Sikh you are welcome to respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji just as many Hindu veers and nonn Sikhs in India do, but you can't try to change Sikhi or the Sikh's Guru.

Being a better human being is subjective and many paths can make you better yourself as a person, even without Vaheguru, but the rewards are limited. What you posted is a fallacy, just because something helps you it does not make it true. WIth that said Gurmat is unique and the objective is very clear despite many of us falling short.

Please don't mistake straightforward objectivity for hate just because what you read is inconvenient.