Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

Hi everyone, I've got a question or rather a dilemma. I'm 100% against the rs path. A lot of my family are part of it (not my parents or sisters) and so is my wife to be. She isn't 100% on it however and she never discusses it with me or tries to preach etc. but when she is with members of her family, they sometimes start to talk about baba Ji this baba Ji that and I find myself getting frustrated. when me and my fiancé got together she explained that this path is very important to her and tha she would need my support with it I.e attend satsangs etc, but never once has she expected me to follow it. i initially agreed as I had very patchy knowledge of rs but I've done so much research and it appears just as may of you guys have said, fake and fraudulent. I've always been a semi-practising Sikh but I have in recent years started to take it more seriously, listen to path and bani quite often and have studied Sikh history and even started to read and understand the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I know and I'm convinced that this is the way forward, but how do I get my fiancé to think the same without causing an argument? Lol. I know I will get it in the neck and hear things like "you said this to me before and now your going against it, you lied to me blah blah blah. I don't want to attend these satsangs or the Haynes park gatherings every year, it's just a complete waste of time. Why do you need to go to a huge gathering to listen to things which, if you you used your own brain, are just common sense. nearly all of her family are in this cult and appear very naive. My fiance has said when we are married we will keep a Guru Granth Sahib at home ( as her family have one) and go to the gurudwara regularly but at the same time I know she will expect me to accompany her to satsangs. I have been to a couple and i have no interest whatsoever. My fiancé recently got initiated, which is a load of rubbish too as she lies on her application form. Apparently it asks if you eat eggs or something and at the time of applying she was eating eggs, but she lies and said she didn't. And she still got initiated lol. Now if that baba knows all, surely he wouldn't have picked an application form from someone who's lying and still initiated them into naam. It's obviously random. Anyway, I just want to know some opinions on this as to how I should deal with it or even better, get her to come off that path altogether.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I've got a question or rather a dilemma. I'm 100% against the rs path. A lot of my family are part of it (not my parents or sisters) and so is my wife to be. She isn't 100% on it however and she never discusses it with me or tries to preach etc. but when she is with members of her family, they sometimes start to talk about baba Ji this baba Ji that and I find myself getting frustrated. when me and my fiancé got together she explained that this path is very important to her and tha she would need my support with it I.e attend satsangs etc, but never once has she expected me to follow it. i initially agreed as I had very patchy knowledge of rs but I've done so much research and it appears just as may of you guys have said, fake and fraudulent. I've always been a semi-practising Sikh but I have in recent years started to take it more seriously, listen to path and bani quite often and have studied Sikh history and even started to read and understand the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I know and I'm convinced that this is the way forward, but how do I get my fiancé to think the same without causing an argument? Lol. I know I will get it in the neck and hear things like "you said this to me before and now your going against it, you lied to me blah blah blah. I don't want to attend these satsangs or the Haynes park gatherings every year, it's just a complete waste of time. Why do you need to go to a huge gathering to listen to things which, if you you used your own brain, are just common sense. nearly all of her family are in this cult and appear very naive. My fiance has said when we are married we will keep a Guru Granth Sahib at home ( as her family have one) and go to the gurudwara regularly but at the same time I know she will expect me to accompany her to satsangs. I have been to a couple and i have no interest whatsoever. My fiancé recently got initiated, which is a load of rubbish too as she lies on her application form.

Thanks

You say she's isn't 100% on it, she's been initiated as you say and sounds like she is. She doesn't expect you to follow it but you already have been to a couple. What will happen is if you don't go you will be made to feel the odd one out and sit at home frustrating or you will have no choice but to go with her. I see this as causing future unwanted problems.

Agree with MisterrSinghs jis advise.

Guest Jacfsing2

Hi everyone, I've got a question or rather a dilemma. I'm 100% against the rs path. A lot of my family are part of it (not my parents or sisters) and so is my wife to be. She isn't 100% on it however and she never discusses it with me or tries to preach etc. but when she is with members of her family, they sometimes start to talk about baba Ji this baba Ji that and I find myself getting frustrated. when me and my fiancé got together she explained that this path is very important to her and tha she would need my support with it I.e attend satsangs etc, but never once has she expected me to follow it. i initially agreed as I had very patchy knowledge of rs but I've done so much research and it appears just as may of you guys have said, fake and fraudulent. I've always been a semi-practising Sikh but I have in recent years started to take it more seriously, listen to path and bani quite often and have studied Sikh history and even started to read and understand the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I know and I'm convinced that this is the way forward, but how do I get my fiancé to think the same without causing an argument? Lol. I know I will get it in the neck and hear things like "you said this to me before and now your going against it, you lied to me blah blah blah. I don't want to attend these satsangs or the Haynes park gatherings every year, it's just a complete waste of time. Why do you need to go to a huge gathering to listen to things which, if you you used your own brain, are just common sense. nearly all of her family are in this cult and appear very naive. My fiance has said when we are married we will keep a Guru Granth Sahib at home ( as her family have one) and go to the gurudwara regularly but at the same time I know she will expect me to accompany her to satsangs. I have been to a couple and i have no interest whatsoever. My fiancé recently got initiated, which is a load of rubbish too as she lies on her application form. Apparently it asks if you eat eggs or something and at the time of applying she was eating eggs, but she lies and said she didn't. And she still got initiated lol. Now if that baba knows all, surely he wouldn't have picked an application form from someone who's lying and still initiated them into naam. It's obviously random. Anyway, I just want to know some opinions on this as to how I should deal with it or even better, get her to come off that path altogether.

Thanks

You should end the relationship immediately, remember either you serve Guru Sahib or you serve Haumai there is no in between if you marry her, and she'll be very helpful in forcing you to be reincarnated 8.4 million times. 1. Because she's following an evil cult. 2. She's a liar.

Also, if you do stay with this woman, then what guidance will you offer any potential children? Mummy will be getting them dressed up and ready to attend darbar to bow down to a millionaire Baba, whilst daddy will be standing on the sidelines, nervously fidgeting, wanting to object but is too afraid to in case it upsets mummy. They will grow up confused and rudderless. That's another generation of potential Sikhs lost to complete nonsense. Why would you give them such conflicting messages?

There is no easy or pain-free way out of this situation. You either speak up and lay down the law to her, which will result in her respecting your new-found boldness and go-getting attitute (and will have other long term knock-on benefits to you in married life), OR you continue treading on egg shells and it's confirmed to her that you're a complete walkover devoid of any courage and principles, and someone who doesn't deserve any respect.

What will it be?

They wear turbans and mimic sikhs but they are not sikhs. They follow their own some old rubbish and it is disgraceful. They smoke and they make no sense to mainstream sikhs that follow the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Have you ever seen their followers, their faces look so miserable and unhappy like slapped kippers. Miserable, resentful unhappy lot, that's who they all are.

Also, if you do stay with this woman, then what guidance will you offer any potential children? Mummy will be getting them dressed up and ready to attend darbar to bow down to a millionaire Baba, whilst daddy will be standing on the sidelines, nervously fidgeting, wanting to object but is too afraid to in case it upsets mummy. They will grow up confused and rudderless. That's another generation of potential Sikhs lost to complete nonsense. Why would you give them such conflicting messages?

There is no easy or pain-free way out of this situation. You either speak up and lay down the law to her, which will result in her respecting your new-found boldness and go-getting attitute (and will have other long term knock-on benefits to you in married life), OR you continue treading on egg shells and it's confirmed to her that you're a complete walkover devoid of any courage and principles, and someone who doesn't deserve any respect.

What will it be?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You really have a flair for writing.

dude u obviously love your fiance so don't go ditching her at the last moment over this

just make it clear that u don't believe in this multimillionare dhillon dude who runs the radha swami business empire

(obviously u can express that a bit more politely and sugarcoat it)

but just make it clear that you want your kids raised as normal sikhs

that's it, problem solved + u both live happily ever after. if u play ur cards right u can free her from the bs of the rs cult.