Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry all you people are wrong. Our guru granth sahib ji states clearly we shouldn't talk negative about any other faith, or religion. I am sikh 25 year old , who regularly attends gurdwara sahib ji , I am radha soami and I fully believe in the guru granth sahib ji more than you..Rather than paying attention to other faiths, you should practice what you think is right.If people are radha soamis or not they are no different to you , and they are human beings just like us. All I can say is the guru granth sahib ji states clearly, you should look for a living master, poora guruan de khooj karoo.Do your research !!! Find out the truth.There centres all over world!

Many sikhs eat meat and drinks

, it's states in the guru granth sahib on page 1377 we should not consume any of these. We still do it.

We can talk bad about anything and everyone. We should first look in the mirror as we are not all saints.

Hope this message can bring peace and stop stupid posts.

Wahe guru ji Ka kalsa , Wahe guru ji ki fatteh! !!!

Paneer monster, you wrong and other people supporting him. Many sikhs eat meat and drink even though it states in the guru granth sahib ji. I love my baba ji and he takes care of everyone. No one is brain washed my friend. We choose to be on this path as it's the truth and nothing but the truth. We 100% believe in the guru granth sahib ji.

What religion is kabir sahib ji ??

Sheikh farid ji ** they were muslims, what was guru nanak dev ji message there is no religion. All ,each guru has done is spread the word of naam. As babaji ( the current master is doing) guru granth ji won't come and collect you at time of death neither will the gurus.As you are not connected to the shabad within. A true master only can connect you to the shabad. So please rather than having bellies aches and making false statements , do some more research and be a good sikh yourself and stop paying attention on other beliefs.Be sikh and good citizen and do exactly what the guru granth sahib says be humble and do what you think is best not paying attention at others, many people have made statements and the same people are know babajis followers. So stop this nonsense and try better yourself before posting lies.

Paneer monster, you wrong and other people supporting him. Many sikhs eat meat and drink even though it states in the guru granth sahib ji. I love my baba ji and he takes care of everyone. No one is brain washed my friend. We choose to be on this path as it's the truth and nothing but the truth. We 100% believe in the guru granth sahib ji.

Sheikh farid ji ** they were muslims, what was guru nanak dev ji message there is no religion. All ,each guru has done is spread the word of naam. As babaji ( the current master is doing) guru granth ji won't come and collect you at time of death neither will the gurus.As you are not connected to the shabad within. A true master only can connect you to the shabad. So please rather than having bellies aches and making false statements , do some more research and be a good sikh yourself and stop paying attention on other beliefs.Be sikh and good citizen and do exactly what the guru granth sahib says be humble and do what you think is best not paying attention at others, many people have made statements and the same people are know babajis followers. So stop this nonsense and try better yourself before posting lies.

Keep siining on your crap somewhere else.

SABH SIKHAN KO HUKHAM HAI,GURU MANIO GRANTH if you cannot follow that simple instruction you cannot claim to follow Guru Granth Sahib ji , you are following some man who has set himself up to a Guru and you don't realise that by bowing to him and referring to him in that way you are condemning yourself to lakh churasi joon again where you will have to exact your revenge on your baba . Not my words but Guru Har Gobind ji's faisla as illustrated to his sikhs during his life

You are confused brother. I know who will come and collect me after death. As i am from a radha soami background. It has been in my family for over 70 years. Maharaji has collected many of my family members. Guru Manayo granth is not written in the guru granth sahib , maybe you should do your homework. I dont wish to get into a debate with you.

If this belief is not for you then , stop talking nonsense and become a better person by following what you think is right. You spending to much time thinking what radha soamis are doing.

If you think you are doing right carry on and see the rewards. My personal belief is that you can't keep reading the guru granth sahib and think we will be in heaven.

All the gurus give word of naam and thats what my guru is doing. Why do you think he has many followers. He forgives people like you uneducated and haven't got good to say about anyone.

first guru is guru nanak dev ji not guru gobind singh ji.

@S1NNG, Guru Gobind Singh ji gave Gur Gaddi to our now Living Guru which is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

The same jot which is in Guru Nanak Dev Ji is in each Guru: Guru Angad Dev Ji, Guru Amar Das Ji, Guru Ram Das ji. Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Guru Hargobind Ji, Guru Har Rai ji, Guru Harkrishan Ji, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, Guru Gobind Singh Ji and presently Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. ?? Waheguru.