Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

Guru granth sahib ji. Is not living, only a true mater can direct you. Please stop this nonsense as you are very wrong. Yes all gurus had the power many years ago. That power can not be transfered into the guru granth sahib.

So please close this subject and put your efforts in what you know.

Guru granth sahib ji. Is not living, only a true mater can direct you. Please stop this nonsense as you are very wrong. Yes all gurus had the power many years ago. That power can not be transfered into the guru granth sahib.

you just proved that you cannot be saved , Guru Nanak's message saved not his body... that message is in Gurbani ...all Gurbani . You swallowed the manmat of your RS guru...I pity you and your folks who threw away you freedom to become enslaved under people who cannot save themselves

Please you also stop trying to brainwash people. My Guru ji is Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, whether you like it or not, I do not bow to a human. People can only advise, there is a difference between a human and Waheguru.

A human can never replace Waheguru, or be worshipped as. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I'm afraid you are wrong, everything the Gurus had is Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. The same jot is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, I suggest to search for it, as you do not think it is.

A man can't predict their own life, how can a man be God?

From your words you really have no respect for Maharaj ji, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

I have cousins that are Radha soamis, but they certainly don't say what you are saying of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, so you stop your nonsense.

Guest Jacfsing2

I haven't posted on this forum for a few days now, but this is going to be an exception. I hope you realize what you've done to your soul just right now with the type of language you use right now. (For the next 8.4 million lives you will go to the worst hell with the worst murderers). Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is not a body but a light who existed in human form for 10 forms; however, as Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was about to leave he declared both the Khalsa Panth as long with Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the Guru. (The body-Khalsa, The light-Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji). Also your Guru couldn't even be the true Guru according to Sikhi, as he had no relation(in terms of discipleship) to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Guest Jacfsing2

Admin: This is a very new low, I hope you know what your doing allowing manmat like this just to pass-by, (I remember very well, that you locked a topic just to protect the issue of Ragmala on your side, now you allow Guru Nindaks, what's next?)

Admin: This is a very new low, I hope you know what your doing allowing manmat like this just to pass-by, (I remember very well, that you locked a topic just to protect the issue of Ragmala on your side, now you allow Guru Nindaks, what's next?)

I agree the reason it should be locked is because of Gurujis nindia. Also if S1NNG thinks they are not living Guru, then why do my cousins bow down to them ?