Sign in to follow this  
Mand5

Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

what i've noticed is that while there still maybe alot of elders that are Radhasoami...but their kids who are born/bred in UK question Radhasoami-ism and find it flawed...hence why i know of sooo many kids who don't want to associate or go to their satsangs in Bedford like their parents do and now call Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee their Guru (whether they're even kesdadhri or not).

I think the elder generation are uneducated and follow anything that walks, but their own next generation will come back into Gurmat...and i'm seeing that first hand happening now - i know of too many examples!

you are partly correct... this is also having a damaging affect on sangat... some radhasoamis realise that radhasoami is a backward cult... but they dont come back to sikhi... their faith is damaged and they become athiests. its very sad. radhaosami is a poison. I try to save as many poeple as i can. they dont even want to do vaheguru mantra (mantra of our guru sahibs)... they say "we have our own mantra". its a very hard, long and draining process to deprogram the way they think.

i also agree that the newer generation of sikhs are more political then spiritual... we need to take both to the highest hight.

• Like 4

if we look deeper into the sikh bible

it is clearly writen that you have to search for a living spiritual teacher

Can you show us please where you have seen this?

• Like 2

True post N30Singh, Sant Maskeen Ji mentioned this in one of the kathas I was listening to where Sant Maskeen Ji talks about Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and looking at the spiritual side of Guru Sahib and comparing what it means to look Guru Sahib from the outside and what it means to look at the inside. The explanation was beautiful. :

• Like 3

vaheguru jee ka khalsa, vaheguru jee ki fateh!

sangat jeo, i come on this website regularly, but dont post much.

alright let me keep it small and simple.

Are the 5 words of the NAAM MANTRA the post opener is talking about are {{{{{JOTNIRANJAN, OANGKAR, RARAKIRTARANG, SWANG, SATNAM}}}} ????

i heard they dont like telling the naam to anyone, and dont like to hear the naam mantra from non RS. and they chant the this mantra quietly with something to cover their face.

• Like 2

they say "the tounge doesnt let you tell the naam to anyone. even if you wanted to tell someone your tounge wouldnt allow you"... well someone somewhere spilt the beans! unless the tounge doesnt allow but the fingers do! - first class idiots.

loooool @ "its like watching a football match,, with one side scoring :D " - too funny

• Like 2

I find it has more to do with RS being mainly from low castes but this does expose the problems we face in Sikh.

As these people are not Sikh we should not assume that they have no right to be on this earth, I find this sort of thinking in alot of our people for example with Punjabi Christians, Buddhists, Ravidasias, Radhasoami, some parts of Hindu like Baba Balak Nath and so on.

They have as much right to be on this earth as we do and im sure Waheguru would not discriminate as he made us all.

When Waheguru asks you why you hate these people as he made them as well? What would your response be?

Just because they do thing differently it does not make them wrong and who are to be so self righteous?

What these swindlers (radhasoamis, lucha sauda, noor mehlia, other pakhndis) have got their own, whatever is there it all belongs to Guru Granth Sahibji. They are using Gurbani to keep running their addaas or fake shops for collecting money from the people. These swindlers sugarcoat their poisonous discourses with Gurbani and offer it to the people in the name of amrit (nectar).

There is a saying that :ਰਾਧਾਸੋਆਮੀ ਰਾਧਾਸੋਆਮੀ ਅਧੀਆ ਸਵੇਰੇ ਬੋਤਲ ਸ਼ਾਮੀਂ, ਦੁਪਹਿਰੇ ਮਿਲ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਤੇਰੀ ਮੇਹਰਬਾਨੀ. Who ever radhasomia I have come across till now, I found them to be characterless, cheaters & opportunist to the core. Their motto is: ਝੂਠ ਬੋਲਨਾ ਤੇ ਘਟ ਤੋਲਨਾ

• Like 2

Some good audio's to be heard from Giani Sant Singh Jee Maskeen (Panth Ratan). This is a complete series of 8 youtube parts, I am just pasting 2 parts below.

Pure gold. Going to download this and send it to people who believe in these anti-Sikh people.

• Like 1