Concentration During Amritvela

fateh jeo. i aint expert.

the best way i found is to do simran for sometime before doing nitnem. it really helps to reduce the mind wondering.

make sure to keep ur body straight. meaning to keep ur back straight, ur spine straight and ur body relaxed while doing simran. this helps a lot to concentrate while doing simran. :)

Thanks for posting this I was about to post it the other day. Whenever I try to do paath I concentrate in the beginning and then my mind starts to wander off to other issues that are happening in life. I feel so guilty doing paath like this when I'm easily able wander off to unimportant things on life and not focus on my paath. I would also love it if someone gives any suggestions as it will help me nd hopefully others to come closer to guru ji. Thanks

Whilst reading paath during Amritvela off my ipod, i always tend to lose concentration when reading or speaking paath. My mind tends to wander off into things currently happening in my life. Is there any way of preventing this?

try concentrating on the akhars and thing of the shabad waheguru in your head

Guest dasguruka

Whilst reading paath during Amritvela off my ipod, i always tend to lose concentration when reading or speaking paath. My mind tends to wander off into things currently happening in my life. Is there any way of preventing this?

Read the paath and finish it. Even if you do not understand a single word of what you read, still. From beginning to end finish it. Your mann will eventually realize that if its going to read the whole thing then might as well pay attention. Try it and you'll eventually realize that once your force your mann to do it, your conscious would start paying attention itself.