A New Article On 1985 Air India Bomb Blast

Singh, Mahan

this documantry was one of the most viewed programs in canadian history and was extremely hyped for 6 month before it was aired

on tv

great documantry on air india

listen to 1 min 15 sec to 1 min 20 sec of the trailer

the documantry listen carefully from 4 min mark to 7 min mark

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2010/06/14/f-air-india.html

This was the plan: a simultaneous explosion of two Air India planes on opposite sides of the globe — and we should have seen it coming. Parmar told his followers in 1984 that "Indian planes will fall from the sky." That same year, his number 2, Ajaib Singh Bagri of Kamloops, B.C., cut the air with his hand as he made this pledge to the founding convention of the World Sikh Organization: "Until we kill 50,000 Hindus, we will not rest!"

A packed crowd took up the chant: "Hindu dogs! Death to them!"

parmar-bagri85.jpgTalwinder Singh Parmar, right, with Babbar Khalsa co-founder Ajaib Singh Bagri, photographed by CSIS outside Parmar's house in Burnaby, B.C., in July 1985. (CSIS)

In practice, though, Parmar didn't discriminate

don't close this thread down or cencer the information i think their should be a healthy debate

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2010/06/14/f-air-india.html

A mass murderer glorified as a martyr? Yes. His friends in Toronto and Vancouver have his picture on their walls. We've even seen those pictures, garlanded with tinsel, carried through the streets of Surrey, B.C., in the annual Vaisakhi parade while politicians from all parties smiled and waved.

This "martyr" neither knew nor cared who his victims were.

In practice, though, Parmar didn't discriminate among his victims. Anyone on the two Air India planes would do. He continued to plot his attack even as CSIS watched his house, photographed his visitors and wiretapped his phone.

In the end, only one of his homemade bombs went off on time. Two Japanese baggage handlers died at Narita Airport in Tokyo as they transferred bags arriving from Toronto to a waiting Air India flight bound for Bangkok. Perhaps they handled the bag with the bomb too roughly; we'll never know.

wueee, why did you quit posting in the other threads biraader

actually had no work or school yesterday so could post all day yesterday but next day off im going to find the text books from school on soush asian history and give you guys some history lesson and make a post or two tonight regarding other subjects posted that stuff about air india during lunch break

actually had no work or school yesterday so could post all day yesterday but next day off im going to find the text books from school on soush asian history and give you guys some history lesson and make a post or two tonight regarding other subjects posted that stuff about air india during lunch break

who on earth do you think you are being so brash and bold and saying "im going to give you a history lesson". Subjects like Air India require a balanced argument, Sikhs have canadian-government based sources that tell us what whatever happened wasn't as black or white as people may think, and that video Ujjal Dosanjh "the temple was interfered with?" IT WAS A LOT MORE THAN THAT MATE.

However we can name an airport after the biggest killer of all time. Yes, I am talking about indira. I guess Hindus can never be a terrorist in some people's eyes

Thats what the oaf wants u to say. Now we will probably get the "Sikhs are becoming extremists and terrorists" rant.

who on earth do you think you are being so brash and bold and saying "im going to give you a history lesson". Subjects like Air India require a balanced argument, Sikhs have canadian-government based sources that tell us what whatever happened wasn't as black or white as people may think, and that video Ujjal Dosanjh "the temple was interfered with?" IT WAS A LOT MORE THAN THAT MATE.

ahh this is a reply to mehtab singh and another thread not regarding air india

but ye agree its not black and white what happened before and after operation bluestar

some people try making it a black and white issue like sikhs vs hindus when they have no idea how complex the subject is and that it was never a black and white issue

you had corrupt beyond corrupt selfish politicans in congress party who came from hindu and sikh family's but most politicans in india don't believe in religion or fear a god or they wouldn't be corrupt as they are

you had sikh human rights activist with guns who delivered justice cause the corrupt system wouldn't

you had divide and conquere politics continued to be played in punjab by akalis and congress both parties which are just full of

selfish corrupt as*holes

you had sikhs who sold out sikhi and became terrorists and puppets of pakistan isi and targeted inocent people

you had fake sikhs who were just criminals and petty thugs pretend to be for khalistan and join khalistan organisations and go extort sikh family's and say they are doing the extortion and crimes for khalistan when in reality they were just doing it for themselves and

never cared about sikhs

and the list goes on but sadly thousands upon thousands of inocent sikhs were murdered

wueeee, no brob-lame, wuee amm tumara lassan ka wait karegi biraader...wuee tum school ka baashaa hoti? wallah amm ko sharam aati amm khoobsoorat baashaa se jang karti...wueeeee

man your just dumb and fit the definition of a blind sheep

i gave a reply on the thread which shows how dumb you are so don't try to throw insults and stick to the topic on this thread

However we can name an airport after the biggest killer of all time. Yes, I am talking about indira. I guess Hindus can never be a terrorist in some people's eyes

that kind of weak mindset is what some of the people had which allowed isi and pakistan to turn them into their puppets aka their bitc**s

when someone on purpose targets inocent people and kills them its terrorism and a sikhs job is to deliver justice to the terrorists

the guys who did air india bombing gave sikhs a black eye and made some dumb people who know nothing about sikhism think that sikhs are barbaric terrorists who kill inocent people and are to scared to fight soldiers and governments

Thats what the oaf wants u to say. Now we will probably get the "Sikhs are becoming extremists and terrorists" rant.

no thats not what i want people to say instead i want people to call out the dogs who claim to be sikhs and do anti sikh activity's like bomb air india airplanes cause a sikhs duty is to fight for justice and fight for the inocent but you exposed how stupid you are

as well takl about corruption in gurdwaras and how some gurdwara are being run by guys who claim to be sikhs but participate in activity's that go against sikhism