A New Article On 1985 Air India Bomb Blast

Singh, Mahan

man your just dumb and fit the definition of a blind sheep

i gave a reply on the thread which shows how dumb you are so don't try to throw insults and stick to the topic on this thread

Looks like our Pathaan biraader is losing temper. Ok, I will talk to you in your language now. So listen up, Mr. Khan. Blind sheep is not what we are, blind sheep is what folks like you wish to make out of us. Dumb is not what we are, dumb is what you would wish we were. I know your folks very well, so I don't need to explain who are dumb black sheep, since I've seen it for myself. You gave no concrete answer in any thread so far inspite of everyone providing references to you and proving everything you said as incorrect.

Grow up kid, you have many years before you get a college degree. Its a good habit to read books and increase your knowledge, at the same time keep your focus on your studies and don't waste time trying to find faults in Sikh history. Our Singhs thrashed you guys in the most humiliating manner at the Battle of Saragarhi, and this is recorded by British, its a fact you can't deny. So stop trying to find excuses or reasons to try and make yourself feel good that your Pathaan ancestors were able to defeat us. No, they were not. Your people feared Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa, your people got beatings from Sardar Banda Singh Bahadur and his Khalsa army. You have a history of getting hit by Sikhs, admit it, accept it, and move on.

You wasted a whole day yesterday posting on here, you could have finished so much homework. Now what will teacher say tomorrow? Oh wait, you don't go to a madrasa, do you? Get a good education my friend, and promise yourself never to make the same mistake, i.e. mess with Sikhs. May Allah bless you with a loyal wife and obedient children, and when you tuck them into bed, please make sure to tell them the same thing...

"raagle Hari Singh"

Seems like a fake id. If admin can give us his IP address or any other detail we can probably find out who he is. Definitely isn't a Sikh. Probably some extremist Indian or hardcore Singh-Sabha follower. ISI this ISI that. cgy child how about we shut down the pc and get back to our homework?

that kind of weak mindset is what some of the people had which allowed isi and pakistan to turn them into their puppets aka their bitc**s

when someone on purpose targets inocent people and kills them its terrorism and a sikhs job is to deliver justice to the terrorists

the guys who did air india bombing gave sikhs a black eye and made some dumb people who know nothing about sikhism think that sikhs are barbaric terrorists who kill inocent people and are to scared to fight soldiers and governments

no thats not what i want people to say instead i want people to call out the dogs who claim to be sikhs and do anti sikh activity's like bomb air india airplanes cause a sikhs duty is to fight for justice and fight for the inocent but you exposed how stupid you are

as well takl about corruption in gurdwaras and how some gurdwara are being run by guys who claim to be sikhs but participate in activity's that go against sikhism

Exposition goes both ways son. All the <banned word filter activated> u r heaping on us has already been discussed and rebutted on this post. Feel sorry for your mother, hwo the hell does she put up with an oaf like u?

Looks like our Pathaan biraader is losing temper. Ok, I will talk to you in your language now. So listen up, Mr. Khan. Blind sheep is not what we are, blind sheep is what folks like you wish to make out of us. Dumb is not what we are, dumb is what you would wish we were. I know your folks very well, so I don't need to explain who are dumb black sheep, since I've seen it for myself. You gave no concrete answer in any thread so far inspite of everyone providing references to you and proving everything you said as incorrect.

Grow up kid, you have many years before you get a college degree. Its a good habit to read books and increase your knowledge, at the same time keep your focus on your studies and don't waste time trying to find faults in Sikh history. Our Singhs thrashed you guys in the most humiliating manner at the Battle of Saragarhi, and this is recorded by British, its a fact you can't deny. So stop trying to find excuses or reasons to try and make yourself feel good that your Pathaan ancestors were able to defeat us. No, they were not. Your people feared Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa, your people got beatings from Sardar Banda Singh Bahadur and his Khalsa army. You have a history of getting hit by Sikhs, admit it, accept it, and move on.

You wasted a whole day yesterday posting on here, you could have finished so much homework. Now what will teacher say tomorrow? Oh wait, you don't go to a madrasa, do you? Get a good education my friend, and promise yourself never to make the same mistake, i.e. mess with Sikhs. May Allah bless you with a loyal wife and obedient children, and when you tuck them into bed, please make sure to tell them the same thing...

Veer Ji, wives.

"raagle Hari Singh"

Originally if u watch one of the videos, a documentary feature on air disasters, u will see the original statement was "Indian planes will fall from the sky." Second thing as we all know (don't know about cgy) political fiascos often ensure the truth is hidden. This case is more complex then copying and pasting articles, and video URLS.