A New Article On 1985 Air India Bomb Blast

Singh, Mahan

Soft target puts a huge question mark on characters above singh...you can check it..i have deep respect of shaheeds of akj for example - bhai fauja singh and 13 shaheed singhs who were shot dead by narakdharis...rest i m sure are shaheeds ..i don't much have knowledge on them so either way i reserve my judgement..you need to realize the soft target which is found credible among sikh circles mentions this, you cannot ignore such findings, brush it under the carpet because of mere tribal association or popular opinion with group beleifs.

I have no association with any jatha or samparda.. I try not to take sides. You need to realize- fanaticism is global problem. Sikhs are not immune from it..GOI have exploited fanaticism in Sikhism and provided more fuel to add to the fire.

Dhan Dhan Dhan True shaheeds of panth- be it akj, taksal or budda dal or any nihang dal..!!

Soft target puts a huge question mark on characters above singh...you can check it..i have deep respect of shaheeds of akj for example - bhai fauja singh and 13 shaheed singhs who were shot dead by narakdharis...rest i m sure are shaheeds ..i don't much have knowledge on them so either way i reserve my judgement..you need to realize the soft target which is found credible among sikh circles mentions this, you cannot ignore such findings, brush it under the carpet because of mere tribal association or popular opinion with group beleifs.

I have no association with any jatha or samparda.. I try not to take sides. You need to realize- fanaticism is global problem. Sikhs are not immune from it..GOI have exploited fanaticism in Sikhism and provided more fuel to add to the fire.

Dhan Dhan Dhan True shaheeds of panth- be it akj, taksal or budda dal or any nihang dal..!!

Veerji, try to see things in context. The reason why Soft Target is supported amongst Sikh circles is not because it points the finger at those Singhs. It's because it shows that there is GOI involvement in this case which Sikhs know for a fact. We know from experience with the GOI that many false flag operations have occurred involving the GOI and Sikhs and it's always the Sikhs who are on the receiving end. Unlike some of us, the GOI does not think along sectarian lines. For them we are Sikhs not AKJ, Taksal, Nihang, Sampradayak, Snaatan etc. If the case was as easy as open and shut case as you think it is why was Bagri and Malik not found guilty despite the overwhelming media attack and a team of the best lawyers on the prosecution side? Veerji, you cannot see this case based on your pre conceived notions and personal bias against a certain group. You cannot add water to a glass which is already full. Clear your mind and forget that they may be associated with AKJ or Babbars for a once.

Jonny veer, off course soft target is popular among sikh circles because raw is involved its that gut feeling rightly so true sikh could never commit such crime, we quote this fact right, left and center but when soft target mentions parmar and malik and puts question on their characters by providing facts regarding malik and parmar finances. its brushed under the carpet why? Who puts tribalism first than khalsa panth?

Are we that oblivious to the fact that GOI magically came made the bomb when you have reyat admitting at his own accord that he made the bomb? GOI exploited whole suitation, emotions were high during that time, so they planted so called radical elements in BC, back them with cash to do this heinous act to crush the sovereign movement of Khalistan.

They say- follow money you will find agents/double agents when it comes to exposing spy, author of soft target followed money- found huge sum belong to those accused and put question mark on characters of malik and parmar...!!

Here is the video indian gov't buying punjabi media media to tarnish sikh's image.

If these guys can do that, How much of a stretch you think it is to presume they can bribe our banda's who have kesh dhara, dastar to tarnish movement?

Does any of the veers here actually read soft target fully? It's actually veers here need to clear the mind and forget parmar or malik if they are associated with AKJ or babars, forget about the association..disassociate them for once then read the book with full unbias you will see in the book that author has put their life human life (human life always effected by kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar), rehni-behni under microscope not akj or babar khalsa as group under microscope.

Veerji, you keep mentioning the term Question mark on Malik and Parmar. But question mark does not automatically mean guilty. Question mark can go both ways. Anyway, Malik and Bagri are innocent as shown by the trial unless you have discovered some new saboot/proof. Talwinder Singh was killed under mysterious circumstances by the GOI. It seems the Indian authorities knew it is better to have Parmar dead and leave a question mark hanging around him rather then keep him alive and be proven innocent of the crime like Bagri and Malik. RAW has it's agents in the western and Indian media to constantly pound anti Sikh venom. The saying goes something like this: if you say a lie 100 times people will eventually start to beleive it. This saying is appropriate for this case where the media has influenced us so thoroughly that some of us actually beleive Sikhs are behind this whole mess. This is a false flag operation.

I am just saying we should not promote parmar as hero when book shows he is not but shows an potential GOI agent. Actual verdict that you are quoting which shows bagri and malik not guility also claims in same breath that parmar was a terrorist responsible for air india disaster but failed to mention GOI was actual culprit these guys were just pawns. We cannot pick and choose whenever it fits us..i m willing to drop malik from my future references post as he is found non guilty. But parmar and reyat are different story all together.

Air India disaster was huge dent on sikh image here in Canada. At least Sri Akaal takth sahib could have done is make a statement in a media -condemn this act with strongest means possible that would have helped with damage control besides it would be right thing to do and they also should have held prayer for the victims....victims have suffered most out of this disaster.

I am just saying we should not promote parmar as hero when book shows he is not but shows an potential GOI agent. Actual verdict that you are quoting which shows bagri and malik not guility also claims in same breath that parmar was a terrorist responsible for air india disaster but failed to mention GOI was actual culprit these guys were just pawns. We cannot pick and choose whenever it fits us..i m willing to drop malik from my future references post as he is found non guilty. But parmar and reyat are different story all together.

Air India disaster was huge dent on sikh image here in Canada. At least Sri Akaal takth sahib could have done is make a statement in a media -condemn this act with strongest means possible that would have helped with damage control besides it would be right thing to do and they also should have held prayer for the victims....victims have suffered most out of this disaster.

I dont agree veerji. As i've mentioned, the court does not solidly say Parmar is guilty. It just says he has a good reason for carrying out the act but falls short of saying he is guilty. The Indian authorities were smart. They knew if he is kept alive he will be proven innocent of the crime much like Malik and Bagri. But since he is not alive he cannot come back to prove himself innocent as Malik and Bagri did. As a result this "question mark" will hang over him. And this question does not automatically mean guilty. I'm no fan of Parmar either and I have my own reasons but I'm not going to gain anything by saying he is guilty of a crime and that too without any evidence. Parmar may have had his flaws but blowing up of the plane is not one of them at least as far as the available evidence is concearned.

I dont agree veerji. As i've mentioned, the court does not solidly say Parmar is guilty. It just says he has a good reason for carrying out the act but falls short of saying he is guilty. The Indian authorities were smart. They knew if he is kept alive he will be proven innocent of the crime much like Malik and Bagri. But since he is not alive he cannot come back to prove himself innocent as Malik and Bagri did. As a result this "question mark" will hang over him. And this question does not automatically mean guilty. I'm no fan of Parmar either and I have my own reasons but I'm not going to gain anything by saying he is guilty of a crime and that too without any evidence. Parmar may have had his flaws but blowing up of the plane is not one of them at least as far as the available evidence is concearned.

Singh ji, i totally understand where you coming from, i love to reverse my thoughts on parmar but after reading book analysis on parmar with examples.. It's hard not to imagine him as double agent..i think you and i can somewhat agree there shouldn't be picture of talvinder singh parmar being glorified in nagar kirtan floats..some people are best not to be glorified in the panth if not sake for victims atleast we need to think image of sikhs abroad. Actually on good note, for past two years committe decided against putting his picture on nagar kirtan floats here.

The evidence that might have shown who might have done it, or which persons were actually involved has all been destroyed. And persons who did this are either dead, or are not traceable, or they may even be living in safe havens under new identities. So perhaps, we shall never know who actually placed the bomb. So perhaps, we are not likely to know now who the front men were. However, this article points to that the Canadian Intelligence analysts had enough evidence of involvement of Indian Government Officials in Kanishka Bombing kand. And they also observed the Major Commission was prohibited from investigating possible Indian involvement”.