Sikh Channel Why

Yeah just saw him on at around 1.40pm

Even though Sri Akaal Thakat has given him a sort of maafee it would make sense on his part to keep a low profile. Its obvious that he's just used the mafee/tankiah as a let off and back to his old ways from an earlier thread: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/67202-dhunda-does-it-again-beadbi-of-sri-dasam-granth/

Shame on the Sikh Channel.

I think they were showing some smagam from India when he was on?

What is wrong with you? Because people of you Sikh Channel is stuggling! SikhChannel is openminded and that is great! I love it! They show each and everything related to Sikhi, so people can watch and make up their mind? Why do you judge other people? How do you know Dhundaa is paapi? You don´t know that! And no I am no follower of Dhunda or any else , other than Guru Granth Sahib ji. There are enough censored so called "Sikhchannel" - take Sangattv for example. We don´t need things like this. Damn I hate it... People should start using their "own" brain...

What is wrong with you? Because people of you Sikh Channel is stuggling! SikhChannel is openminded and that is great! I love it! They show each and everything related to Sikhi, so people can watch and make up their mind? Why do you judge other people? How do you know Dhundaa is paapi? You don´t know that! And no I am no follower of Dhunda or any else , other than Guru Granth Sahib ji. There are enough censored so called "Sikhchannel" - take Sangattv for example. We don´t need things like this. Damn I hate it... People should start using their "own" brain...

erm well 4 starters he's a dasam granth hater, any1 who is anti-dasam granth shud b slapped, let alone b allowed on sikh channel

I think you need to do a little more research on this "parcharak" before commenting. I'm not saying that I am an expert, but just watching the video from the link I posted in my first post shows how much Dubda (doubts) this parcharak is causing on topics such as the Sri Dasam Granth/Hemkunt Sahib etc.

Sri Akaal Takth Sahib and all jathedars of various takths should collectively buy and take over Sikh channel..seriously what do our jathedars back home do really?? We need to study vatican at Rome and take good parts from it for sake of "parchar".