Foods To Avoid.

I agree with what you have said, especially the meat thing. Its scientific fact that the human body cannot breakdown maas completely, Waheguru never intended that maas be eaten by hey ho. Each to their own. In regards to the dairy products, this is true but if people wish to eat the dairy stuff I recommend not eating it after 5pm and also go for the lower fat options.

Just eat nothing - and you will be unleashed from this world - best option. Everything , no matter what in masses is bad for the body. Eat in moderation. But if you want to start a "Brahman" thing - go on. Not that I misunderstood , you but every food you take to yourself - is "bad". Or do you go and check up were and how, in which conditions it is made? Simply , no! You left it in the hands of others. Example: your water , you just drink it , but you don´t know where it is from and how it is filled up. You dont know if somebody mixxed something in it. Yes , there are laws for such things, but they will not protect you towards such things. We already harming nature, with our greed - we just want more and more. Everytime we walk into supermarket we want our product to be there and fresh. And that is already exploitation. Think over it jios.