Rehraas Sahib At Harminder Sahib

ghatak

sangat ji

for those who want to know why sampooran rehraas sahib is not recited at harminder sahib anymore. it all started in 1920. Please visit the link and read the page 181-183 about the reduction of rehraas sahib. and remember this book is written by sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale himself.

it is sad that there is no sri dasam granth parkash in akal takht also which has also reduced the power of khalsa panth.

all maryadas are not properly being carried out, the consequences are very clear that only few true sikhs are left in this world.

http://www.scribd.co...ani-path-darpan

please also give your shudh thoughts

Ghatak Jee, which Rehras Sahib is sampooran? is it the Panthic one? Mehta one, Bhinderkalaan one, Hazoor Sahib one, Nihang one? all these different groups say their is sampooran and the other one is not.

As for Dasam Granth's parkash, I am a dasam granth supporter but what is the logic of doing parkash of it like SGGSJ? This is not a Guru made tradition. It is a man made tradition. Guru Made is Gurmat, Man Made is Manmat. History of witness that during the time of Dasam Guru, his bani was in different pothis, was the Panth weaker during the time of Guru Gobind Singh Je? you be the judge of that.

Bhai Mani Singh Jee later on collected dasam bani and compiled it into a single granth. Then after Sukha Singh Mehtab Singh killed Massa Rangar it was made clear from that point on ward that all of Dasam Bani would remain a single granth. Still today with our understanding of these facts if we do parkash of Dasam Granth you will only be giving these Kala Afghanis/missionaries a chance to point a finger on us and further insult the Dasam Granth.

People people people i only came onto the site because of this topic. I have attached an awesome clip of Katha by Giani Harbhajan Singh Ji Dhudhike Wale about this topic and the changes with teh karah parshad maryada today. Please have a listen below then discuss your views.

Please note- The Katha is awesome!!!!!!!

Karah Parshad history and the Shortening of Rehraas.mp3

Ghatak Jee, which Rehras Sahib is sampooran? is it the Panthic one? Mehta one, Bhinderkalaan one, Hazoor Sahib one, Nihang one? all these different groups say their is sampooran and the other one is not.

As for Dasam Granth's parkash, I am a dasam granth supporter but what is the logic of doing parkash of it like SGGSJ? This is not a Guru made tradition. It is a man made tradition. Guru Made is Gurmat, Man Made is Manmat. History of witness that during the time of Dasam Guru, his bani was in different pothis, was the Panth weaker during the time of Guru Gobind Singh Je? you be the judge of that.

Bhai Mani Singh Jee later on collected dasam bani and compiled it into a single granth. Then after Sukha Singh Mehtab Singh killed Massa Rangar it was made clear from that point on ward that all of Dasam Bani would remain a single granth. Still today with our understanding of these facts if we do parkash of Dasam Granth you will only be giving these Kala Afghanis/missionaries a chance to point a finger on us and further insult the Dasam Granth.

Regarding rehraas sahib , damdami taksal was started by guru gobind singh ji which is shromani of all jathebandis

you can check the pothi sahibs written by baba deep singh ji and bhai mani singh ji. so i read baanis from blue pothi sahib from damdami taksal. after all you have to decide what to follow.

Sri Dasam Granth was used to be parkashed in old times in akal takht and now it is not. isn't that wrong?

it was started by bhai mani singh ji (puran brahmgyaani). are u wise than him?

all those nindaks i dont know what to say, they were at the guru sahib times. and they will remain all the time. so just have to keep fighting

"Ghatak" Ji,

You still have not answered the question regarding what makes the particular Rehraas Sahib "sampooran". Just because you say so or the Taksal says so?

Taksalis state Rehras at Sri Darbar Sahib is incomplete, Nihangs state Taksali Rehraas is incomplete. I can turn around state they both are incomplete - where does it stop?

Is the Sodar Banee in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji also incomplete (not-Sampooran) ?

You also claim the Damdami Taksal is "Shiromani", how so? Can you provide any reference of it's "Shiromani-ness".

Can you provide any mention of name "Damdami Taksal" in any literature or historical text before the 20th century?

What gives them the right to force their version of any Banee on the entire Panth? Didn't they try this in the 1980's by force. Look what happened - it backfired big time.

It is easy to call everyone else who does not agree with you a "nindak". We need to learn to step away from these samperdais and jathas and look at the bigger picture not just what suits you and your group.

"Ghatak" Ji,

You still have not answered the question regarding what makes the particular Rehraas Sahib "sampooran". Just because you say so or the Taksal says so?

Taksalis state Rehras at Sri Darbar Sahib is incomplete, Nihangs state Taksali Rehraas is incomplete. I can turn around state they both are incomplete - where does it stop?

Is the Sodar Banee in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji also incomplete (not-Sampooran) ?

You also claim the Damdami Taksal is "Shiromani", how so? Can you provide any reference of it's "Shiromani-ness".

Can you provide any mention of name "Damdami Taksal" in any literature or historical text before the 20th century?

What gives them the right to force their version of any Banee on the entire Panth? Didn't they try this in the 1980's by force. Look what happened - it backfired big time.

It is easy to call everyone else who does not agree with you a "nindak". We need to learn to step away from these samperdais and jathas and look at the bigger picture not just what suits you and your group.

we can go all day like this.

just tell me do you recite rehraas sahib in the evening? and which one?

Regarding rehraas sahib , damdami taksal was started by guru gobind singh ji which is shromani of all jathebandis

you can check the pothi sahibs written by baba deep singh ji and bhai mani singh ji. so i read baanis from blue pothi sahib from damdami taksal. after all you have to decide what to follow.

Sri Dasam Granth was used to be parkashed in old times in akal takht and now it is not. isn't that wrong?

it was started by bhai mani singh ji (puran brahmgyaani). are u wise than him?

all those nindaks i dont know what to say, they were at the guru sahib times. and they will remain all the time. so just have to keep fighting

Nihangs were also started by Guru Gobind Singh Jee and their Rehras Sahib is much bigger and more sampooran than Taksals. Hazoor Sahib claims to follow the same maryada as set by Guru Gobind Singh Jee and say their Rehras Sahib is exactly they way Guru Gobind SIngh Jee intended it to be and their Rehras Sahib is also bigger and more sampooran than Taksals. Nanaksar also follow's the Hazoori rehras Sahib. Bhinderkalan Taksal does not read the Har Jug Jug Bhagat Upaya shabad while the Mehta one does, so within Taksal there is no agreement on which is sampooran. Which is why it doesn't make sense brother to say yours is sampooran while others are not.

How is Dasam Granth not being Prakash at Akal Takht wrong? if this tradition was started by the 10th Guru I would agree but since isn't how can we say it is wrong? You say Bhai Mani Singh Jee installed and did Prakash of Dasam Granth at Akal Takht, this is news to me. Is this event mentioned in any historical source? No it isn't. Dasam Granth is Gurbani and as Sikhs we need to respect it but let us stick to the traditions made by the Guru rather than man made innovations or if you want to follow man made innovations go ahead but at least don't force such innovations on the rest of the Panth. Dasam Granth has it's place but let us not give Kala Afghanis a chance to speak ill against this Granth.

"Ghatak" Ji,

"singhfauja" ji.. before i say anything i will request your forgiveness if i have said anything wrong.. but seeing your statement i am curious.. Didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji spend 9 months at Takht Sri Damdama Sahib reciting and teaching the meaning of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself appointed Baba Deep Singh Ji and Bhai Mani Singh Ji as the heads of Takht Sri Damdama Sahib so that both of them continue to teach bani? "singhfauja" ji what is the whole point of the Damdami Taksaal? To teach bani and Sikhi.. Isnt the fact that Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself started this Taksaal to teach bani and Sikhi in itself the proof that this Rehraas Sahib is "sampooran"? Isnt that fact proof enough that they got this right to force that bani onto the entire panth?!!? And what did the Taksaal do wrong in 1980's?? Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale walked throughout Punjab with his head held high! He gave such speeches and asked Sikhs to stay away from alcohol and drugs and to become Amritdharis and follow the roop of Guru Gobind Singh Ji! What did the Taksaal do wrong?