Rehraas Sahib At Harminder Sahib

ghatak

re: Rehiras Sahib.. the panth on the whole will never agree any time soon on what rehiras sahib to recite... for this reason its an individuals choice, if you are stuck, discuss with panj pyare. we need to keep as much ekta as possible within the panth. for this reason its an individuals choice which Rehiras Sahib to recite, leave it at that.

re: Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji ( < i know im going to get knocked for this) - I just want to make the point that, we all know Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in its earliest forms was refered to as "pothi sahib", then "adi granth sahib".... at this time, Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj put the holy Gurbani Sahib on his bed, and Guru Sahib slept on the floor.... This was done before "Sri Adi Granth Sahib" was declared "Sri Guru Granth Sahib". On this basis... ALL gurbani should be given the ultimate respect. Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Sare.

for those that do not believe that the revered Granth Sahib is the complete works of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, you will not agree with what i have just written. this is fine.... belief is an individual thing....

re: Rehiras Sahib.. the panth on the whole will never agree any time soon on what rehiras sahib to recite... for this reason its an individuals choice, if you are stuck, discuss with panj pyare. we need to keep as much ekta as possible within the panth. for this reason its an individuals choice which Rehiras Sahib to recite, leave it at that.

re: Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji ( < i know im going to get knocked for this) - I just want to make the point that, we all know Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in its earliest forms was refered to as "pothi sahib", then "adi granth sahib".... at this time, Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj put the holy Gurbani Sahib on his bed, and Guru Sahib slept on the floor.... This was done before "Sri Adi Granth Sahib" was declared "Sri Guru Granth Sahib". On this basis... ALL gurbani should be given the ultimate respect. Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Sare.

for those that do not believe that the revered Granth Sahib is the complete works of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, you will not agree with what i have just written. this is fine.... belief is an individual thing....

You make a good point. But just to point out there are many Dasam Granth supporters like me who don't believe in doing parkash of Sri Dasam Granth. Gurbani needs to be given the utmost respect and Sri Dasam Granth is Bani and that is not in dispute here. The dispute is whether all the rituals attached to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee should also be applied to Sri Dasam Granth. If going by your argument one were to say okay let us do all the rituals that we perform for Satguru jee to Sri Dasam Granth because it contains Bani then why stop there? why not those same people also perform all those rituals for Gutka Sahib or Panj Granthi pothis? after all, it also contains Gurbani.

Let us also understand our current situation in the panth today. Right now the biggest attack these Kala Afghanis are doing on us Pro Dasam Granth supporters is that we are doing Prakash and Sukhasan of Dasam Granth and beleive it as Satguru. Why give them a chance to attack? by performing Prakash and Sukhasan rituals for Dasam Granth at this point in time we are causing more damage than good to the Dasam Granth cause.

You make a good point. But just to point out there are many Dasam Granth supporters like me who don't believe in doing parkash of Sri Dasam Granth. Gurbani needs to be given the utmost respect and Sri Dasam Granth is Bani and that is not in dispute here. The dispute is whether all the rituals attached to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee should also be applied to Sri Dasam Granth. If going by your argument one were to say okay let us do all the rituals that we perform for Satguru jee to Sri Dasam Granth because it contains Bani then why stop there? why not those same people also perform all those rituals for Gutka Sahib or Panj Granthi pothis? after all, it also contains Gurbani.

If Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is man made, then the Ardas we read everyday is also man made. Where does Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj's or Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj name come in Chandi di Vaar? Why is man-made words being put write under Satguru's Bani? No one lifts a finger here. Ask yourself why didn't Satguru write his own name in Chandi di Vaar? Why did he (Satguru) get down on his knee and ask the Punj Pyare to give him Amrit? Did Satguru see the Punj Pyare as equals or less than him? Satguru sang Khalsa is my form and everything. But today we are so quick to call the Khalsa man made? Bhai Mani Singh ji is a Brahmgyani.......Akal Purakh himself.............

If we can't do Parkash of Gurbani; Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj at Sri Akal Takht Sahib, then where is the Parkash going to happen? Should we build a different building for Akal Purakhs Bani that is lower than the Sri Akal Takht Sahib?

No! Parkash is going to happen right next to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. It is Maharaj's Bani and only way to give Maharaj's Bani proper respect is to bring Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj Saroop before Maharaj and do Parkash.

If Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is man made, then the Ardas we read everyday is also man made. Where does Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj's or Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj name come in Chandi di Vaar? Why is man-made words being put write under Satguru's Bani? No one lifts a finger here. Ask yourself why didn't Satguru write his own name in Chandi di Vaar? Why did he (Satguru) get down on his knee and ask the Punj Pyare to give him Amrit? Did Satguru see the Punj Pyare as equals or less than him? Satguru sang Khalsa is my form and everything. But today we are so quick to call the Khalsa man made? Bhai Mani Singh ji is a Brahmgyani.......Akal Purakh himself.............

If we can't do Parkash of Gurbani; Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj at Sri Akal Takht Sahib, then where is the Parkash going to happen? Should we build a different building for Akal Purakhs Bani that is lower than the Sri Akal Takht Sahib?

No! Parkash is going to happen right next to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. It is Maharaj's Bani and only way to give Maharaj's Bani proper respect is to bring Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj Saroop before Maharaj and do Parkash.

Only Five Jee, then why just stop at Sri Dasam Granth? why don't you do prakash of your Gutkas and Pothis as well? That is also Gurbani.

Here is the traditional parkash of sargun roop Vahiguroo : Sri guru granth sahib maharaj with Sri dasam granth sahib and Sri sarbloh granth at Budda dal..!!!!!

Manmat to the max! They don't even have the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee higher than the other two Granths.

i only raised this topic to learn the truth only, not to cause any divide in sikh sangat.

if we get even one sikh to recite sampooran rehraas which was told by guru gobind singh ji maharaj himself to bhai mani singh ji and sikh sangat at the time. (for proof read bhai mani singh ji and baba deep singh ji handwritten pothi sahib)

then this could be achievement, not by force though

Oh come on dude..!! After all this talk we try to have on sargun and nirgun from jaap sahib, akaal ustat..we are still stuck at gurmat-manmat club!

Anyway, whats manmat about it?

Veer Jee. sorry if I offended. It was not my intention. Are they not suppose to have the Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee on a higher level than the other two granths? that is what the Pro Prakash people say is the tradition. As it is in Hazoor Sahib, the SGGSJ is on a higher level than the Dasam Granth.