Rehraas Sahib At Harminder Sahib

ghatak

i only raised this topic to learn the truth only, not to cause any divide in sikh sangat.

if we get even one sikh to recite sampooran rehraas which was told by guru gobind singh ji maharaj himself to bhai mani singh ji and sikh sangat at the time. (for proof read bhai mani singh ji and baba deep singh ji handwritten pothi sahib)

then this could be achievement, not by force though

Okay, wasn't Baba Deep Singh Jee a Nihang?? if so, wouldn't it be logical to say he must have read the Nihang version instead of the shortened Taksali version?

Not offended veer having brotherly chit chat..hehe

I understand the symbolism behind lowering it..they have it slightly lower at hazoor sahib...lowering it or keeping it level is a technical point or more of parampara thing, hardly constitutes as manmat.

Good to know that you already have SGGSJ prakashed in your home so no need for you to prakash your Gutkas and Pothis.

No need to get personal here. If you want to discuss the topic then i have no problem, but these hidden attacks will take you nowhere. My house is not a Takht or a Gurdwara.

From Maharajs Palki Dasam Bani is read to the sangat, from the same Guru both Banis came, in the same Darbar Sahib Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji taught from Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, Maharaj is filled with both Banis, after listening to Gurbani from both Granths the Sikhs say Akal Akal Akal!!! :biggrin2:

No need to get personal here. If you want to discuss the topic then i have no problem, but these hidden attacks will take you nowhere. My house is not a Takht or a Gurdwara.

From Maharajs Palki Dasam Bani is read to the sangat, from the same Guru both Banis came, in the same Darbar Sahib Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji taught from Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, Maharaj is filled with both Banis, after listening to Gurbani from both Granths the Sikhs say Akal Akal Akal!!! :biggrin2:

Lol don't get offended Veerji. I meant no offense. I think we have discussed this topic to the end(certainly I have). At least we can all agree that Sri Dasam Granth is Guru Jee's bani. Let us at least unite on that point. We shouldn't be starting and arguing with each other over topics which can divide us. We need to save our energy for the heretic Kala Afghanis and Missionaries.

Lol don't get offended Veerji. I meant no offense. I think we have discussed this topic to the end(certainly I have). At least we can all agree that Sri Dasam Granth is Guru Jee's bani. Let us at least unite on that point. We shouldn't be starting and arguing with each other over topics which can divide us. We need to save our energy for the heretic Kala Afghanis and Missionaries.

Okay :biggrin2:

If u look at bhindran taksal gutka sahib it has all the sudh path from bhai mani singhs gutka and sri dasam granth when it comes to the nitnem bania.

The mehta gutka up until and during baba thakur singh times were the same. There are some mehta nitnem gutkas that are the same some different to the bhindran gutka sahib published during baba jis time.

I think bhindern taksal have bhai mani singhs panj granthi.

Even mehtas published panj granthi doesnt have the shabads har jug jug bhagat

that was added later there is sakhi about it duing Baba Gurbhachan singhs time but I dont want to tell it here as I dont remeber it fully, a singh from bhindren told it to one of my mates and he passed it on to me.

nihangs added more dohra out of pyar at least this is wat some nihangs have told me. You cannot deny history which states Giani Harbhajan Singhs says that for 10years (1920-1930) the SGPC kept the taksali rehras (how sad is it that we are labelling rehras ). So why change? does it make any sense? It is not the fault of Gursikhs who do the "short" rehrass as they are with full sharda following the maryada as published by the akal takth . The change will have to be there. Maharaj kirpa one day it will be . Truth always wins.