Another Shameful Act Of Badal Sarkar

JSinghnz

Well here is the thing to think about how many amirtdhari police women are there in the Punjab Police and how many amritdhari women wear 4 metre distars over their heads. I doubt there is any policewoman wearing a distar. Next 99% of baptized women do not wear distar. The cholce just like any other country that as accepted distar in replacement of a helmet should be the same in Punjab. So If you are baptized then wear a distar so no one will ticket you for not wearing a helmet.

Well here is the thing to think about how many amirtdhari police women are there in the Punjab Police and how many amritdhari women wear 4 metre distars over their heads. I doubt there is any policewoman wearing a distar. Next 99% of baptized women do not wear distar. The cholce just like any other country that as accepted distar in replacement of a helmet should be the same in Punjab. So If you are baptized then wear a distar so no one will ticket you for not wearing a helmet.

I was going to post the same. If you are a sikh woman and dont wear a dastar then the law should apply. It is quite simple really.

I was going to post the same. If you are a sikh woman and dont wear a dastar then the law should apply. It is quite simple really.

In your mind which law is superior? Before you answer read this:

hoie isK isr topI DrY ] swq jnm kuStI huie mrY ]

hoe sikh sir ttopee dhharai || saath janam kushattee hue marai ||

He who as a Sikh places a hat on their head; will be reborn seven times as a leper.

Thankhaanama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

In your mind which law is superior? Before you answer read this:

hoie isK isr topI DrY ] swq jnm kuStI huie mrY ]

hoe sikh sir ttopee dhharai || saath janam kushattee hue marai ||

He who as a Sikh places a hat on their head; will be reborn seven times as a leper.

Thankhaanama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

But it ok to not wear a dastar?

Obviously this is not so simple. If the women are not wearing a dastar anyway, they really shouldn't be complaining, because the cap is not replacing a dastar. Their head was bare to begin with.

Now if this law requires women who wear Dastars to now wear a cap, there is a big problem here, but no one actually knows if this is true.

Obviously this is not so simple. If the women are not wearing a dastar anyway, they really shouldn't be complaining, because the cap is not replacing a dastar. Their head was bare to begin with.

Now if this law requires women who wear Dastars to now wear a cap, there is a big problem here, but no one actually knows if this is true.

Would you prefer a better twister..........if i find one i will surely pass it your way.

No hats , no if's no buts. Clear cut, end of discussion.

Because," Their head was bare to begin with," so according to your logic, it is alright for Sikh women

to cover their bare heads with caps, eh?