Sign in to follow this  
Khalistani-Lion

Colours In Sikhi

please tell me thats a joke? im a HUGE liverpool fan, i been wearing red since i was a kid.

a liverpool fan living in luton? dear oh dear.

• Like 1

a liverpool fan living in luton? dear oh dear.

omggg u cnt be series right!?!?!? im an italian fan!!! liverpool???? man i feel bad for you. ;)

misunderstanding3.jpg

You've completely misunderstood. Let's just stick to Gurmat colours rather than cause controversy.

this aint miss understood : /

its not complex, or controvercy.

yuor translation of sooha rang is rong. says kahan sng nabha, and prof sahib sing, and lotsa other ppl.wlEmoticon-annoyed.png

i cud say, no neela rang aint good. blak aint good. nor is kesri (which is actually what the 4th colour is... not yellowszz)..

cuz of neel bastra pehere, and "...dhare neel bhesa.." in uggardunti, u cant wear blue.

and cuza "kaale mainde kapre..." i can say blak aint sikhi colour..

thus only white is the colour and we shud all be naamdhari.

u see how silly this way you put your argument is? and what else can be said, and the needless conclusions you can make from this logic? - like, we shud all wear white all the time, and nothing else.

sooha rang is the 'silly' rang of maya.

maafme ifeye annoy you.. i dont mean to..

EVERYONE CALM DOWN... face it.. there just colours... they mean different things to different people... thats it.

If your mind is so easily swayed by colors, then you have a weak mind. The blood pumping through our bodies is red, so I guess that means we are all going to hell. Not that we believe in hell anyways, but that's a different topic.

No offense intended. Stating my opinion. Bhul chuk maaf.

blood is blue, just saying. We see it as red when its exposed to oxygen.

Also im a man united fan, i gota rep the red!

Nah bro. Red blood cells contain hemoglobin that binds oxygen when the blood passes through the lungs. The oxygen then disassociates from the hemoglobin complex in the body tissues because the partial pressure of oxygen in less in the body. Then the blood goes back to the heart, and then the lungs to pick up oxygen again. De-oxygenated bood isn't really blue, it's just really dark red. Oxygenated blood is bright red.

Lol, I had an exam on this a while back.

• Like 1

^^ tehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go science!

colours do influence the mind.. jus like food does.. and even the radio waves of the fone..if used for long periodza time.. if u do naam simran. if u dont do simran, then these things wont affect you..

its like, bani only hits those people who have a soft heart. but, other things will also hit the heart. as in, hurtfull things. this is y understanding is needed. else, it wudnt hit at all if no soft heart...

"... morm dil hovai"

yea.. but every 1 knows that as light kesri :p

normal kesri is too bright for me.. but, i still wear it.. i dont wear basanti.. its too light..

No it's not. The veins appear blue because of an optical illusion.

Think of this. Blood is withdrawn by needles right? The inside of the needle IS a vacuum, otherwise how else would the books come out? The blood never makes contact with air, yet is red. Oxygen rich blood is bright red, and oxygen poor blood is dark red

Come on, are you being serious? You can wear whatever colour you want to. Honestly some of the questions asked on here are ridiculous.

• Like 3