Hindu States Lies About Sikhi.

13Mirch

Ji this is my benti to all I recently came across this website which is spreading false information about Sikhi. I run a page on facebook on which I expose these types of myths perpetrated by the RSS and other Hindutva extremists. Can anyone please help me by refuting this person's arguments. I just want to know what actually happened in the incidents this person is talking about. After that I will put it up on y page. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

This is the website I am talking about:

http://skanda987.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/khalistani-classic-myths/

Dogras were Sikh rulers under Maharaja Ranjit Singh. They controlled the Kashmir region. When the British showed up, the Dogras sold Ranjit Singh out. In exchange, the British made them independent rulers of Kashmir region. One particular Dogra was Gulab Singh. He was a nasty fellow. He made secret alliances and betrayed his allies. There is a story about how he lured an army of Pathans away from their village, and then proceeded to burn the village down. He killed the children and took the women as slaves. Not a nice guy.

In 1947, Kashmir was mostly Muslim so they wanted to join Pakistan, but the Dogras wanted to remain independent. Pakistan then flooded the region with Pathan tribesmen in order to drive the Dogras out. The Dogra ruler then panicked and joined India, at which point Indian soldiers came in to fight the tribesmen. That leaves us with the current situation in Kashmir.

That page has a lot of propaganda. I'll try to answer more questions when I have the time. I don't remember all the details, so you might have to do some research yourself. Anyone else who knows more can add. Keep up the good work.

^^

Soz jus to correct the above post:

Well as far as I kno, these particular dogras were not sikhs, they were hindus, they have singh in their name coz they were rajput descendants, also apparantly the current badals r descendants of these same dogras/hindu hill rajas, who's ancestors must of converted in recent times.

Also to my knowledge the kashmiris wanted 2 b independant, as opposed 2 joining either pak or india, which is stil their apparnt stance 2day. That's y azad kashmiris have their own flag/govt, despite being rescued by pakistan frm india, coz they don't wana b part of either.

I echo wat my boi KhalistaniGunMan has sed, any highly educated fellow that can answer those rebuttals, please do.

Where's WestLondonSingh, he's usualy good at this sort of stuff.

With Guru Sahib's kirpa, I will write a rebuttal to all their delusions and pathetic lies. Those who want to contribute, pm me so we can have a better combined response rather than repeat ourselves. I will start in a few days.

Great Job bhai sahib for taking this sewa, its interesting that the anti-sikhi website doesnt mention where it got its facts from.

also everyone check this website out sanatan hindu sikhism there bashing sikhi and our Gurus saying that Guru Nanak Ji wore a topi not a turban, Guru Nanak Ji was a Vishnu Bhagat and sikhi is full of castism and inequality for women.

I am seeing these kinds of websites springing more now, i think we need to have answers ready.

Were being attacked from every sides

Namdharis www.namdhari faithweb.com/

Radhaswami saying were not going to reach Sachkhand without a living Guru

HInduism saying were an off shoot of there faith with nothing new. That Guru Nanak Ji was just another avatar.

Islam saying because the name of muhammad is mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib Ji that we should convert to there faith.

Christianity doing hugh missionary work inside panjab converting towns into christians.

and all the other little deras that are threat to Sikhi. I think we should all answer these questions and be informed about the tactics there using.

^^

Soz jus to correct the above post:

Well as far as I kno, these particular dogras were not sikhs, they were hindus, they have singh in their name coz they were Rajput descendants.

Yeah you're right. My bad.

The Sikh misls came to prominence after the fall of the Mughal empire. Guru Gobind Singh put Banda Singh Bahadar in charge of punishing the enemies of the Sikhs in Punjab, while Guru ji marched south with the Mughal emperor. It was on that march that assassins snuck into Guru ji's tent and stabbed him. The assassins were cut down by Guru ji's bodyguards, but Guru sahib later succumbed to infection and died. He proclaimed Guru Granth to be the next guru on his deathbed.

Meanwhile Banda Singh Bhadur continued his campaign in Punjab. One of his goals was to put and end to the zameendari system of the Mughals. This meant that the Jatts would no longer have to pay tribute to Mughal overlords. They could own their land outright. The emancipated Jatts then organized themselves into Misls that filled the vacuum left over by the declining Mughal Empire. Out of one of these misls arose Ranjit Singh, who incorporated all of the Misls into the Khalsa Raj, which eventually expanded into Kashmir and Afghanistan.

Bhul chuk maaf.